You're A Youtuber

Calum : " - Hey babe, can you come for a minute? You heard your boyfriend Calum calling you from upstairs.
- Coming! You shouted back “
You climbed the stairs and made your way to your room. Calum was sitting on your bed, his laptop on his legs. He murmured you to come and you sat next to him. You looked up at the screen and froze. You started a youtube channel when you were 16 doing music covers but nobody except your closest friends knew that.
" - How the hell did you find that Cal? You muttered
- Well you know that the fans are better than the FBI and a lot of fans send me the channel’s link, he smirked. You growled, trying to hide under your blanket. He laughed, and hugged you, holding you tighly.
" - I’m gonna find the password and delete this right now, You straignened yourself, trying to get the laptop but Calum pushed it away
 - Babe don’t! That’s actually good covers plus the fans love them, he smiled at you.
- They love them? You repeated.
- Yeah they do, they think that you’ve got a great voice, see that I’m not the only one to say it, he winked at you and you blushed. “ 
He took his laptop and show you all the positive comments about it.

Michael Vlogging about video games was hard, but being a girl who was vlogging about video games was even harder. You had a thousand followers but the hate was unbearable. You were out in Sydney streets and you heard some insults behind your back. You were not the kind of girl letting people get you down, but because of all this hate, you were weaker than ever. You went back home and tweet about letting your youtube’s channel down because of all the hate, that it was just really hard to handle. You then call a friend to do a girl night out at your home. You were waiting for her and your phone doesn’t stop ringing. You sighed, thinking that it was some other hate comments. Your friend arrived and your were watching Mean Girls with some ice cream and pop corn. 
" - y/n , if your phone keeps ringing, I swear I’ll kick it down, your friend told you and you giggled.
- Well, I tweet about stopping vlogging and well, no doubt that they are tweeting me that it’s a good idea, you mumbled.
- But you love doing those videos, I do love them, she mumbled too.
- Well you’ll come and watch me playing next time. “
She laughed and took your phone. You made your way to the kitchen, to lay the empty tubs and you heard her laughing. 
" - Why are you laughing? You asked
- Do you know who Michael Clifford is? She yelled at you.
- Of course I do, he’s 5SOS’ guitarist, you said, sitting next to her.
- Well, he tweeted you, she winked at you, as you snatched the phone from her hands.” 
@Michael5SOS : I swear to god if @y/t/n is stopping her videos I’ll kick some asses because they’re amazing! 
" - Oh my god, you murmured
- See? Even celebrities are looking at your videos, don’t stop them, she replied. “
Later that night, you tweeted him back a thank you and yeah, some months later, you incorporated him in one of your videos… as your boyfriend.

Ashton : You were doing a twitcam as the fans were begging you to do one. You saw there an occasion to reply to their questions. You were sitting with your friend y/f/n , who was doing the videos with you. 
" - So, y/n, there’s a question here saying : Who’s your favorite group? Your friend asked you, giving you a wink.
- Erm… You know guys how much music means to me but yeah, If I had to choose only one band… I would say.. 5 seconds of summer, yeah, you smiled at your friend and continued to reply to some questions. “
What you didn’t know was that after saying that, the fans began to tweet the members to watch your twitcam.
" - Another question here, who’s your favorite member in 5SOS?
- Erm… I always for the drummer so yeah.. That means Ashton, you blushed and your friend laughed loudly. Well, y/f/n ‘s favorite is Luke! 
She knocked you the back of the head and you giggled. 
You were looking at your mentions when you saw something interresting.
@Ashton5SOS : y/t/n glad to hear it.. ;)
You blushed furiously and ended the twitcam a few minutes later. You retweeted him, not knowing that you’ll meet him a few days later, in a coffee shop in London.

Luke : " Hi guys ! So, as you can see I’m not in my tiny room anymore, and if you followed me on twitter you probably know that I moved with my boyfriend Luke. So this video is going to be a little bit romantic because I’m going to talk about love, you talked to the camera in front of you. "
You smiled and directed yourself to the camera to turn it off. It was the last part of the video you had to turn. You took your camera off the tripod and plug it to your laptop. It has been four years since you began vlogging about funny topics and two years that you and Luke were together. This video was just funny and romantic shots about your daily life with Luke, it was a way to let people know a little bit more about your relationship and how it has evolved. You were loading the video on Youtube four hours later and you felt two strong arms around your waist.
" - This is it. This is home, Luke murmured into your ear.
Our home, you murmured back and you turned your face to kiss him. “