He Brings Up Kids

ASH: You and him were watching you niece for your brother while he was away for the weekend and Ashton fell in love with her. She was only 2 years old and seemed to have an endless supply of energy, like Ash. You had told them to pick a movie while you made lunch. Half way through the movie, her eyes started to close and little snores escaped her lips. “Hey, Y/N, we’ve been dating for a while,”he starts off. You turn to look at him. The worst things going through your head. “And I want to have a baby. Maybe not now, but in the future. Marriage first, though.” You grinned at him and blushed. “Oh and marriage will definitely come soon.”

MIKEY: Michael had a couple days off and it was well needed. You guys were laying on the couch with your head in his lap. His hand landed on your tummy. He started tracing circles around it and then leaned down to kiss it. “What are you doing, Mike?” you ask drawing your attention away from the TV show that was on. “How big do you think you’re belly will get if you got pregnant?” he asks raising his left brow. You shook your head,”Why?” He smiles. “I want a baby.”

LUKEY: The boys were going to an interview today and it was supposed to be live so you turned your TV on and started to watch the program. “Luke, you and Y/N have been married for a while,” the interviewer states. “When are you planning to have a baby?” Luke’s blush was prominent and he smiles shaping his dimples. “We haven’t talked about it,” he mumbles. When he got home he tackles you on the couch. “I watched the interview,” you say between kisses. “Good. That’s exactly what I wanted to talk to you about, baby. I want a baby.”

CAL: “Kids would be nice,” Calum brings up one day while at the park. There were kids surrounding you guys. “Huh?” you ask thinking that you didn’t hear him right. “I was saying what you were thinking. You want kids, but your too afraid to bring it up. I see the way you look at them. I want kids, too.” He grabs your hand and kisses it. You’re still trying to process it, though. “Cal, you want kids? You know they aren’t like dolls? You can’t just throw them into a toy box once you’re bored of them,” you explain. He nods kissing your forehead. “I hope not.”

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)