Temptation

Michael: You fold your arms across your chest as Michael restarts Call of Duty for the billionth time. “Michael. We need to go. We told Calum we’d meet him at 8 and it’s 8 now.” His eyes don’t leave the screen. “Just one more game.” Nothing will break his concentration from this freaking game. Nothing except…. You’d hoped that things wouldn’t come to this. Here we go. Walking over behind him sitting on the floor, you lean over and let your hands glide down over his shoulders and onto his chest. He sucks in a breath as you tilt your head down beside his and kiss his cheek slowly. “You know, the faster we get there, the quicker we can come back here and….” He bolts up from the floor and makes it to the door in a blink, holding it open for you.

Luke: As you open your eyes, you see Luke laying across from you under a white bedspread. His bare chest is clean except for the silver necklace laying over it. You rub your thumb over the charm and let your fingers trail down his chest gingerly, trying not to wake him. As you do, he moans in his sleep. You keep running your fingers over his skin tracing patterns as he whimpers louder. Then, you place a soft kiss on his chest. His eyes open, and he pulls you up towards him. He kisses you slowly. “Can you wake me up like that every morning?”

Calum: Calum comes out of the bedroom with his futball gear on, about to go meet his mates for a practice. “I feel like shit. Probably shouldn’t go today, but whatever.” You stand up from the couch and walk over to the kitchen. God, he looks so good in his uniform. The way the cuff of the polo fits snug against his arm muscles is enough to make you go weak at the knees. “Why don’t you just skip it today? Let me make you feel better.” He eyes you suspiciously and smirks. “And how would you do that exactly?” He takes a few steps towards you, and catches your waist. “However you want…” He backs you up against the wall and catches your hands, pinning them against the wall over your head. Leaning down, he kisses your neck and whispers. “Are you sure? Because I’m a bad patient.” You look up at him, and untuck his shirt. “I think I can handle it.”

Ashton: “Ashton stop!” You’re on the phone with your parents, and he’s been tickling you for the past 5 minutes. “Okay, Mom? I have to go okay. Bye.” As you hang up the call, you whirl around and playfully hit his arm. “What? I can’t help it!” He looks at you with puppy-dog eyes, and you try not to melt like usual. Trying to defend yourself against those eyes is almost impossible. “Whatever,” you say while still smiling at him. His expression turns a little serious and he bites his lip. “You know, if you’re trying to seduce me, you’re going to have to do better than that.” Suddenly, he reaches out and pulls you towards him, catching your lips soundly, running his hand over your cheek, his fingers sinking into your hair. He pulls away only an inch. “You know, I’d rather not play games.” He kisses you again his tongue running over your lips. As you fall into his arms, he wraps his arms completely around you.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)