I Miss You...

Luke: It was three o’ clock in the morning. Who could be calling this late? You began to worry. Quickly, you hop out of bed and run to the phone. 
“Hello?” You answer quietly. 
“(Y/N). I miss you so much…” It was Luke. Your heart broke as you heard him say this. 
“I miss you, too, Luke.”
“I’m sorry to wake you up. I just couldn’t get you off my mind.”
“I love you. Don’t ever worry about waking me up. You’re so much more important than sleep. Well, mostly…” He laughed at this. 
“I love you, too. Now get back to bed.”

Calum: “Hey, Cal!” You said, as the FaceTime connected. 
“Hey, babe! What’s up?” He smiled at the sight of your beautiful face. 
“I just wanted to talk to you. It’s okay if you don’t have time.” 
“Don’t have time!? I always have time for you, (Y/N). What’s wrong?” 
“I just- I miss you so much.” He gave you a sad smile and nodded. 
“I miss you, too. You don’t know how much I miss you. I love you. I’ll be home soon and every day until then, I’ll be counting the minutes.”

Ashton: You heard your phone buzzing. You moaned, not wanting to get out of bed just yet. The clock read 8:00 A.M. 
You looked at your phone after grabbing it off your nightstand and saw it was a text message. Ashton. 
You smiled, all your previous tiredness vanishing instantly. You read the message slowly: 
“Good morning, (Y/N). I hope you have an amazing day and get tons of good grades on your exams today. You deserve them. You are so gorgeous and I can’t believe that I am lucky enough to have you. I miss you so, so much. I love you.”

Michael: You came in the door after a day of some intense shopping, to find a letter dropped through the mail slot and now laying on the floor. 
Usually, the only mail you got were bills and slips asking for donations. 
But, you could tell right away this was different. This was an actual letter. You looked at the front, your name written in familiar handwriting. 
You opened it and unfolded the piece of paper and read: 
“Dear (Y/N), 
I thought you’d like a letter from me. I just wanted to let you know that I love and I miss you so much. A fan gave me this collage of us and I copied it and attached it to this letter. I’ll see you again so soon, beautiful. 
Love, 
Michael”