What Kind Of Girl He Would Go For (Luke Imagine)

" - Come on girls, I can’t do that! You giggled and your best friend handed you another drink. "
You were celebrating another friend of yours birthday at the club, and sitting on big black sofas, drinking and laughing. At the opposite side of you, you can see him, leaning against the wall, laughing with his friend. Here he was. Luke Hemmings. You didn’t even know who he was until your history teacher forced you to work in already composed work groups. You were working together at the school library every Wednesday afternoons for a month and after having rendered the homework, he never talked to you again. He was the kind of guy to have all the girls at his feet, and you were desperatly one of them. But you know you weren’t his kind of girl ; you weren’t blonde, full of make-up, at the tip of fashion. You were just another brunette girl, with glasses, working so hard to have good grades. You’re always wearing t-shirts and jeans with converses. But today was different, you were wearing a black lace dress with high heels, you were wearing make up and you had curled your hair. That’s why all your friends were trying to make you leave. 
" - Go on, just talk to him, ask him to dance, your best friend shouted, and all the other girls nodded. "
You sighed. But they were right, it was your time. And well, if it doesn’t work , you can surely blamed it on the alcohol tommorow. The girls were about to speak but you stood up, making your way to him. He was now back to you, so you tapped his shoulder. 
" - Yea? Oh.. y/n, he said, his eyes scanning your body. 
- Hi Luke, hum.. I was wondering if you wanted to erm.. Dance with me? You asked, hopeful.
- Erm.. Yeah, sure, he responded, putting down his glass on the counter. “
You smiled and took his hand in yours, heading you to the dancefloor. You were dancing to a very sexy song and you were fully profiting from the situation. Luke’s hands were on your waist, pulling you closer. You smiled and pulled your arms around his neck, sticking your chest to his. He tensed and finally, took your hand in his and pulled you to the club’s exit. You were now in the street, and he walked away from you, taking his head in his hands.
" - Okay, y/n, I’m calling you a cab because you’re obviously too drunk, he laughed ironically.
- What the hell? No Luke, I’m not drunk, you’re just too blind to see how fucking in love I am with you, you laughed back. “
He finally looked at you. Damn, alcohol made you talk finally. Well, to the point you were…
" -Luke, I am not drunk. I mean, I drank a lot of shots but yeah, I’m cool. I was just hoping to be a little bit more erm… talkative. The point is, Luke, that I’m desperatly in love with you since Mr. y/t/n made us do this homework. And you know what? I really don’t give a damn about the French Revolution but yeah, I was happy to work with you. And I know that I’m not the kind of girl you used to love but yeah, I think I just had to say it, and now it’s done, you paused, opening the eyes you had closed during your speech. "
Luke was staring at you, no expressions on his face. You began to feel terrible, and was about to go back into the club when you felt his lips pressed against yours, pushing your body closer to his. You gasped and kissed him back.
" - You have no idea how much I wanted to kiss you at the library when we were studying, he murmured against your lips, kissing you again.
- You should have, you smiled, passing your hand in his hair."

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)