You're Sick And He Takes Care Of You

Luke : " Babe go away, I don’t want you to be sick, you said in a husky voice before you coughed. "

That have been three days that you were lying in your bed because of the flu. Badly for you, that have been three days that your boyfriend came home from tour too, and you were angry not being able to enjoy it. 
" - I’m on a break, I don’t care if I’m sick, he replied, pulling the blanket to slip in. You sighed but deep down you were happy to feel his strong arms holding you tightly.You giggled when he tickled you, pressing his lips against your neck. He smiled, listening to your laugh.
- Don’t forget to take your meds babe, and you’ll be okay in one or two days, he murmured into your ear. You ended up lying down on his chest all day, while his fingers where flying on your back. “

Calum : ” - You’re sure you don’t wanna come? Your best friend Calum asked you.
- Yeah I’m sure Cal, I’m sick as hell, I don’t want to come to this party anyway, that would be full of people, you mumbled. “
You were covered by many blankets, lying on your house’s couch and just had spend your afternoon watching movies with Calum. He was your friend since 7th grade and you were now in your Senior year. He was kind of popular since the beggining of high school but he always stayed near from you, what makes you felt in love with him even more. And now you had a cold, and you couldn’t go to that party, and you just had realised that there will be a lot of pretty girls.
" - Okay.. I leave you then, have a great night, he said, kissing your forehead.
- Yeah, you too, you groaned when he closed the door. “ 
A few hours later, you were still on the couch, eating some crisps, because your parents were at work and you were too tired to cook something. You were zapping and saw a channel was streaming one of your favorite scary movie ” House at the end of the street “. You weren’t afraid of thoses kind of movies but you jumped when you heard a knock at your door. You slowly stood up, making your way to the door. You opened the door and sighed in relief when you saw Calum.
" - What are you doing here Cal? You were supposed to be at the party, you asked him, you two walking and sat on the couch.
- Yeah I know, I was driving to the house but I just knew that it wasn’t where I wanted to be, so, yeah.. he replied, looking down.
- So you prefer being with your sick best friend rather that a huge party with beautiful girls? You continued, your heart racing faster.
- There’s only one girl I found beautiful and she’s right in front of me, he locked his eyes on yours. “

You blushed and bite your lips when you saw Calum looking down to your lips. He grabbed your thigh, getting closer. Your faces where at a few inches and you stopped.
" - Calum, you’re gonna catch my cold, you whispered.
- Fuck that, he mumbled, kissing you slowly. “

Michael : " - Babe, wake up, you heard your boyfriend said from underneath the blankets.
- You’re still in the bed too babe, you laughed.
- Yeah but it’s two in the afternoon, you’re always awake when I woke up, he said.
- Yeah, I know, I was just tired this morning, you mumbled. “
Michael turned to you and kissed your forehead. He raised his eyebrow and replace his mouth by his hand. 
" - God y/n, you’re hot, he said.
- I take that as a compliment, you giggled.
- No I’m not kidding, I think you have temperature, he stood up, walking to the bathroom. “
He came back with a thermometer and he placed it on your foreheard. 
" - That’s what I thought, you have temperature babe. So, you’re staying in the bed today, I’m gonna make some tea and I’m gonna take care of you, he smiled at you. "
Before you could say something, he was out of the bedroom. You sat up, your back on the bed’s back. He came back with some steaming cups and lay down next to you.
" - You would have been a very sexy doctor, Mr Clifford, you laughed as he kissed your cheek, blushing.
- I gonna ignore this because you’re sick, he mumbled. “

Ashton : ” - Are you okay y/n ? A fan asked you and you smiled at her.
- Yeah, I’m just a little bit sick, because of the temperature change, you responded. You were from Europe and came in Australia for the Christmas holiday. Leaving the snow for a pretty hot summer.
- Oh, I hope you’ll get well soon, she said with a sincere look. 
You took a picture with her and promised her to follow her on twitter and to give her twitter name to the boys. “ 
You sighed in relief when you get back home.
" - I can’t believe you let me go out alone whereas I’m sick, you yelled to the boys and you heard them giggle. - Sorry y/n but a game is a game and you lost ! Michael said and you glared at him. “ 

You stored the groceries and you let yourself slide to your bedroom. You were kind of living with the boys since your parents kicked you out from their house. You were with them in London, and now with them in Australia. You sighed and lay down on your bed. You were there for two minutes when your boyfriend lay down next to you.
" - Get up sweetie, I made you a hot bath, because you need to fight evil by evil right? He gave you one of his amazing smiled and you instantly smiled back.
- You’re the best boyfriend ever, do you know that ? You asked him, hiding your face into his neck.
- Yeah, kinda, he giggled and you stood up. “
You made your way to the bathroom and Ashton followed you. You shut the door at his face.
" - What was that for? You heard him growled.
- Because you made your sick girlfriend went out to the grocery stores for you guys stomachs! You giggled as you heard him grumble. “ 
No need to say that he continued to apologize until you told him that he can entered.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)