You're Married And He Has An Affair (His POV)

Ashton: I opened the door to my shared apartment with Y/N. After slipping my shoes off, I walked towards the bedroom, noticing that the halls were covered in clothes. “Y/N?” I called out, “Where are you? What’s going on? Why are my clothes on the floor?” I heard her chuckle, before I found her sitting on the floor of our closet. “What’s her name?” she asked. “Who? What name?” I questioned. She laughed, “Oh come on Ash. Don’t feed me that bullshit. You know exactly what I’m talking about.” “No I really don’t. Care to explain?” I asked nonchalantly. “You left your phone at home today. She said she had a great time last night. Is that where you were? You told me you were out with your mates, but you were really just hooking up with some girl?” “I can explain.” I told her. “Then do it.”

Calum: “Hey, Cal?” “Yeah, babe?” I answered. “Um…do you want a divorce?” I sat up in bed, turning my body a full 90 degrees. I took her hands in mine and looked at her directly in the eyes, “No. Of course not! Why would you ask such a thing?” She shrugged, “A girl called Savannah rang the house today and thank God your daughter didn’t answer it.” “What are you talking about?” I questioned, my heart suddenly beating at a much faster pace. “You hooked up with her last month and she’s late.” “She’s late?” I asked. “Yes, she’s late. Maybe you should have taken precautions when you had sex with her.” She suddenly stood up, walking over to the closet to retrieve a blanket and a pillow. She handed them both to me before opening the door, “You’ll be sleeping on the couch until your problems are resolved. Oh and don’t bother to apologize. If you were actually sorry, you wouldn’t have hooked up with her in the first place.”

Michael: “Are you sure you want to do this? You just got married and I don’t want to screw it up for you.” Amber, I think was her name, mumbled into the kiss. I had met her at the bar down the road and I was honestly too drunk to care if my actions were wrong or not. “Yeah I’m sure.” I whispered, my tongue running across her bottom lip. She opened her mouth, my tongue soon slipping inside. I pushed her against the wall of my hotel room, ripping open her blouse. She smirked, running her fingers through my hair. She giggled as I let out a small groan. Before I could process what was happening, the light switched on and I heard my wife clear her throat. I pulled away from Amber and turned to Y/N. Her eyes were filled with tears and her lips were quivering. She shook her head, “How could you do this to me, Michael?” I opened my mouth to speak, but once she held her hand up to stop talking, my heart broke.

Luke: “When are you going to divorce her?” Victoria asked. I shrugged, “Who said I was going to divorce her?” She rolled her eyes and whined, “Luke, you promised me you would.” I shrugged, “I didn’t promise anything, Vic” “I hate when you call me that.” “Oh you do?” I smirked, wrapping my arms around her bare waist. She giggled, “Oh so much.” I chuckled and pecked her lips. “Luke?” I heard my wife call out from the hall. Shit. What am I going to do? “You need to leave.” I said to Victoria in a hurry.” She shook her head, “I need to leave? You need to tell her about us.” “I’m not ready for that.” I replied. “Not ready for what?” I heard my wife ask. I turned around, watching as she leaned up against the door frame of our bedroom. “Our bed, Luke? Really? You couldn’t afford a cheap hotel room to hookup in?” “I can explain.” I started but she cut me off. “No you can’t Luke. Both of you, get the hell out of my house before one of the kids find you here. Then, you’ll have some explaining to do.”

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)