Sexual Fantasies (Luke Smut)

You sat in Luke’s lap whilst you two talked and watched TV. He twirled your hair between your fingers as you laid your head on his chest. 

“Let’s play truth or dare” he grinned 

“OK you go first” you replied

Knowing him he was going to dare you to take your top off or something. 

“Truth or dare” 

“Dare” 

“I dare you to..” 

He paused for a moment to think. It wasno doubt going to be dirty

“Give me a blow job” he smiled and nodded

Your prediction was right. You knew this was a dare and there was no backing out. Although you didn’t mind doing it. He was your boyfriend and loved seeing him sqwirm under your touch. You moved off the couch and between his already undressed legs. You pulled his underwear down revealing his hard erection. You didn’t want to waste anytime so you got straight into it. Luke gasped as you took him straight into your mouth and bobbed your head. 

“Mm you like that don’t you Hemmings” you mumbled onto him as you bobbed your head faster 

He bucked his hips as he tangled his fingers in your hair and pushed himself further down your throat making you gag. His groans filled the room as he thrusted into your mouth. Finally he reached his high slipping out a long line of curses and releasing into your mouth. You gladly swallowed and sat back up before wiping your mouth. 

“Truth or dare?” 

“Truth” he replied whilst pulling his pants up

“What’s your sexual fantasy?” 

“Fucking you on an office desk with hand cuffs” he moved in closer 

“What about you?” He asked 

“What ever makes you satisfyed makes me satisfyed . The office desk would be a nice touch though” you chuckled 

Everything fell silent. Luke begun sucking at your neck

“Wait. I’ve got an idea. Get in the car I’ll be out in a second” you rushed before running upstairs and getting your hand cuffs out. You walked down to the car before driving to your work place. Luke seemed confused until you reached your office door. Luckily it was a weekend and no one was there. Luke’s face grew red as you unlocked the door and pulled him in. “One more surprise though” you smiled whilst pushing Luke down onto an office chair and reaching into your bag. 

You revealed the shinny metal pair of hand cuffs and twirled them around your finger before flinging them into Luke’s lap. 

“I’m all yours baby. Show me what you want to do to me” you whispered into his ear as you sat in his lap, feeling him grow harder by the second. 

He seemed quite stunned at first but as time passed you felt him become more and more confident. He slowly picked you up and laid you on the clean desk, hovering over you. 

“I want you to do dirty things to me Hemmings” you whispered in his ear whilst your lips grazed over his skin. 

It only took these words to send him over the edge as he knocked you back and handcuffed you to the desk. 

“Oh. I will”

he ripped your shirt from your body before making a trail with his tongue around your chest. He struggled as he tried to unclip your bra soonly succeeding. Articles of clothes now laid around the room leaving Luke standing naked and you in your panties. You breathed heavily as Luke hovered over you and nipped at your underwear pulling them down and off. 

“Hope your ready sweetheart” he growled in your ear

Eagerly nodding you pulled him down onto you. Luke waisted no time before groping at your breasts and nipping more at your neck. You gasped loudly as he moved down and kissed at your inner thigh. You signed deeply getting frustrated.

“Please Lukey” you pouted

“What do you want? Say it or you get nothing” he purred back

“Please Luke. I want you to fuck me on this desk so hard that I won’t be able to walk” 

It only took that before Luke slammed into you causing a yelp to emerge from your mouth. He grinned at the soft moans coming from your lips and continued to slam in and out of you hitting your g-spot every time. 

“Fuck. Just there.”

He slammed into you one last time before you felt him twitch signaling that this was his high. “Cum for me Hemmo” you hissed into his ear before he thruster one last time before releasing. 

He groaned loudly as you came around him. Usually Luke would see sex as more than just sex. He would see it as making love to you. But today there was an exception. You laid out of breath on the office desk as he looked smugly over at you. 

“I’m going to make you cum more than once today baby” he chuckled deeply before moving down your exposed, aching body. 

Luke ever so slowly moved one finger over your slit causing you to gasp his name once again. He begun running it up over your clit causing you to sqirm. You knew he loved it when you were totally under his control and today you were nothing less of that. He moved one of his hands over to your hip and placed it firmly on it assumingly to hold you down. The other took its time to spread your legs open before placing a finger to your entrance. You whined for him to do something. He chuckled as he got up walking away leaving you chained up.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)