What He Loves About You (Personality)

M I K E Y

Michael always liked how energetic you were. You could be lazy, sure, but you were always up to do something, and he embraced every minute of it with you. You helped him to try new things and experience things on all new levels. You dragged him off of his butt when he was being too lazy and made him do something else, and it made your relationship work.

C A L

He loved how selfless you were. You were always putting others before yourself, especially when it came to the fans. You waited patiently for Calum, making sure he spoke to every girl who came to see him. You would try to help people as much as possible, and soon Calum joined you, trying to make other people's loves better.

A S H

Your kindness is what drew Ashton to you in the first place. You weren't over the top nice, but you also weren't a bitch. If he ever grew angry with someone, you would help him calm down and try to be nice to that person, saying that they weren't worth his time. He loved that you balanced out your relationship perfectly.

L U K E Y

He loved how insightful you were. Whenever he had a problem, he could always talk it over with you and ask for your advice. You never thought it was good, but it always seemed to work for him. Confiding in you was what made him feel secure in your relationship, ans he loved every second of it.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)