10 (Number Series)

Ashton:                                10 more days, that’s all you had to wait. Only 10 more days until you were back in his arms.  240 more hours and you’d be reunited with the love of your life.  The last few months had been horrible.  You felt lonely, depressed, and angry.  You understood that Ashton’s job meant that you couldn’t see each other for a long period of time but sometimes you just needed someone to be there.  You knew he felt guilty every time you talked, he told you constantly, but you always reassured him that it didn’t matter, that you were proud of him for being able to do what he loved every day. Snapping out of your daydream, you were brought back by your laptop which was illuminating the walls of your room.  And with a smile on your face you clicked the accept button, Ashton’s face appearing on the screen.  Seeing him smile made you smile even more, so much that your cheeks hurt, but then again your smile also showed a bit of relief knowing that in 10 days you would be able to see that precious smile in person.

Michael:              “Happy 10 years baby” Michael said kissing your forehead. “Happy 10 years” you replied snuggling closer towards him.  It was yours and Michaels 10 year anniversary, the band was extremely big now selling records by thousands, tours being extended, the media digging for anything they can trash talk about the boys, and a fan base of millions.  And even though all of this happened Michael still made time for you and your kids which made you extremely happy.  It was incredible how both of you had manage to keep your relationship as happy and stable as it was now.  It had been 10 years, 10 long years since you started dating Michael and you couldn’t be happier knowing that for once you did something that nobody could take away from you and that you were proud of; you loved someone.

Calum:                  You had never been so relieved to hear someone cry to be honest.  Pain immediately disappeared, not completely but most of it.  Hearing your baby cry for the first time made you smile and cry, happiness evident in your eyes.  You spent 10 hours, 101 hours in labor plus 9 months waiting for your tiny miracle to be born.  Calum was next to you, also crying while rubbing your hair, pushing it out of your sweaty forehead.  His little girl was finally here and he couldn’t be more proud.  He knew his hand was probably broken but he didn’t care, not at the moment at least.  He was handed a scissor, the nurse asking him if he wanted to cut the umbilical cord to which nodded immediately. After some time the baby was finally in your arms, wrapped in a light pink blanket. Looking at her you noticed her features; she had Calum’s lips and skin color but your nose and eyes.  Stroking her face softly with the back of your hand you spoke to her, murmuring how beautiful she was.  Looking up at Calum you smiled when he kissed your lips, both of you overjoyed knowing that the small family you had wanted for so long was finally made.

Luke:                     As you entered the airport you were met with screams from fans.  As you passed them you waved and smiled at some who recognized you.  Standing close to them you chatted with some while you waited for the boys to come out.  Time passed quickly and soon enough screams erupted everywhere when the boys were finally walking out of their gate/terminal.  Just as fast as the screams came the boys started smiling and heading over to where you guys were.  As you and Luke’s eyes met both of your smiles got bigger and everything round you completely disappeared, it was only you two.  Both of you meeting each other half way you embraced.  You inhaled his scent, that familiar smell of cologne that made you melt each time.  You had waited 10 months for him to hold you, to kiss you, and you weren’t going to let him go for a long time.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)