He's On Tour (Luke Imagine)

You sat on the edge of your seat, anxious for the plane to land and the “seat belts on” sign to flicker off. Looking directly at the seat in front of you, you listened to the pilot explain that you’d be landing momentarily, to remain seated, and that he hoped you had a good flight. 
Your legs twitched and bounced up and down, aching to move after the long trip. The second you landed, you found yourself holding your breath and counting the seconds.
10 very long minutes later, you had your suitcase in hand trailing behind you and headed towards the gate where you had to have your passport checked and stamped, and then through to the baggage claim.
The baggage claim, where Luke was going to pick you up.
Your heart was pounding so loudly you were sure that the people aligned next to you could hear it. The nerves started to kick in, and you began to worry about everything. Is my makeup okay? Oh god my hair probably looks like a birds nest.
It had been so long since you’d seen him last. Skype calls and texts just don’t cut it.
You found a space clear of the crowd where you could set down your suitcase for a minute and sit, twiddling your thumbs. You sat there for a moment with your eyes closed until your phone began to buzz in your pocket. Grinning like a mad man when you saw the caller i.d., you answered.
"Hello?"
"(Y/n)?" Luke’s voice rang through the phone slightly blocked out by other noises in the background.
You stood up and faced the wall, holding the phone closer to one ear, a hand over the other. “Luke! I’m here! Where are you?”
You felt a tap on your shoulder.
You turned around, facing a very happy Luke. 
Without saying a word, you jumped into his arms, burying your head in his chest, finally letting the tears come out.
"Oh god Luke I missed you so much."
"I missed you too," he murmured softly in your ear.
He pulled away just to pull you back in for a long awaited kiss, having to lift you up slightly by the waist even though you were already on your tip-toes.
"I keep forgetting how tall you are," you laugh, wiping away the tears with the backs of your hands.
Luke smiles sheepishly and brushes away a strand of hair from your eyes. “You’re so beautiful.”
You let out a snort-laugh, “I just got off a 16 hour flight, Luke. I look like shit.”
Luke just smiled at you adoringly, “I would never have been able to tell.”
"You’re such a liar," you said, rolling your eyes with a laugh.
The two of you stood there for a second just looking into each other’s eyes, not letting the busy airport noises ruin this perfect moment.
"I’m so glad you’re finally here, (Y/n). I’ve missed you more than you could ever know," he pulled you in for another hug, his arms wrapped around you tightly like he was afraid you’d disappear if he loosened them.
You squeezed him in response, taking full advantage of being there to hold him again.
"I love you," he said, kissing your forehead.
"I love you too, Luke."

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)