You Have A Boston Accent

Ashton:

"Hey, Ashton? Can you come here for a second?" you call out to your boyfriend.

He peeks around the corner with a grin on his face. “Sorry? What was that? I don’t know an Ahh-shtahhn.”

You sigh, rolling your eyes, “Aaaash-ton,” you say, drawing out the syllables.

"That was even worse," he said, laughing. You let out a frustrated breath, slapping his arm gently. "Aw, relax, babe. I’m just teasing you. You know I love your voice," Ashton smiled, kissing you gently.

Calum: 

"Wait wait wait, say…. say ‘park the car,’" your boyfriend, Calum, said, gesturing his friends to you. 

You shook your head and smiled, “go park the car,” you recited in a way making it sound like you were saying ‘goh pahk the cah.’ Calum and his friends laughed, trying to mimic your accent. 

"Isn’t she adorable?" he asked his friends, holding you close to his side. Turning his head to you, "you’re adorable."

Luke:

"You’ve gotta drop the r’s and replace them with ah’s," you say to Luke, who, for god knows what reason, came up to you and asked for Boston accent lessons. 

"Replace the ah’s with ah’s? That doesn’t make any sense, (y/n)" he said, chuckling.

You let out a long sigh, “arrr,” you say carefully, enunciating the letter. “You replace the r with ah.”

He tried a few more times, failing with 80% of the words he tried to pronounce. “This is hopeless,” he says. “I’m beginning to think that it would be easier to teach you an Australian accent, and we both know how horribly that went last time.”

You giggled and poked his nose, “I was still better than you, no matter what you think.”

Michael:

"Huh?"

"I said could you-"

"Sorry, what was that?"

"Michael ple-"

"Could you please speak English?" Michael laughed, taunting you because he knew it frustrated you. He liked to get on your nerves only just to act all sweet and innocent so you couldn’t stay mad at him.

It worked every damn time.

"Fine, whatever," you say, ‘zipping’ your lips shut. You continued on with what you were doing for about 3 seconds before Michael opened his mouth again.

"Baaaaabe, (y/n), hey, hey say something, hey, c’mon," he pouted, giving you puppy eyes. "Please? I promise not to make fun of your accent again," major pouting going on.

You rolled your eyes and laughed, him kissing you.

Now could you please do the dishes?” you asked.

The boy grinned, “sorry, can you say that again?”

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)