What He Loves About You (Physical)

M I K E Y

Michael always had something for your eyes. Of course, when asked about it in an interview, everyone thought he would say "boobs" or "curves" or something very Michael-like, but he answered honestly and admitted that there's just something about your eyes that get him. He finds random ways to speak to you, just so he can make eye contact with you more than anyone else. He loves how they show all the emotion about you. You never really let emotion onto your face, but he saw right into your eyes. "They're like windows to your soul," he had explained to you once.

C A L

Calum absolutely adored your hair. Every chance he got, he was toying with its shiny strands. When you were putting on your make up for parties, he would always come up behind you and play with your hair until you needed to fix it yourself. You would be lying if you said you didn't immensely enjoy it, and that it didn't give you chills. When you were laying down on the couch together, he would absentminded lay start messing with your hair, but gradually become more focused on it. He would usually just braid it, but sometimes he would surprise you with a slightly messy fishtail or a braided bun. "Where are you leaning all these hairstyles?" You giggled one day. "I ask the fans to teach me sometimes," he admitted, blushing. "I just love your hair."

A S H

Ashton really just loved your face in general, look at it, kissing it, sometimes attempting, and failing, to draw it. He really loved your ears, though. You had personally always thought your ears were a little big, but he constantly reassured you that they were not. He loved whispering things to you. Even the stupidest things he would bend down and whisper to you. He planted kisses on them, making you laugh hysterically. "Stop, Ashton!" You would giggle as he blew into your ear. "You know that makes me uncomfortable!" It really didn't, if you were being honest, but he didn't need to know that. "Your ears are just so cute," he would mumble.

L U K E Y

As cheeky as it sounded, Luke really, really enjoyed your bottom. He didn't want to be rude b staring, but your round bum always caught his attention. Whenever you were walking, or bending over, or just standing there, Luke couldn't help but flick a glance or two south of the equator. Sometimes you caught him and lightly swatted his shoulder, scolding him, to which he would just grin. At first he was too shy, but as your relationship grew, Luke would start to hold you by the bum while you were kissing. You would laugh when he picked you up. "Lucas Hemmings, I didn't even know you were this cheeky," you feigned shock. He gave you a slight wink. "Have I ever told you how much I enjoy your bottom?" He asked. You just threw your head back and laughed.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)