He Proposes (Calum Imagine)

Me, Calum, and the boys were on holiday in Paris for Christmas. They wanted to take a short brake from touring and just relax. I noticed that Calum was acting a bit strange these last few day but thought noting of it since I knew I could trust him. Right now I was getting ready to go out to dinner with the boys. Just when I finished getting dressed I heard a knock on the door. When I opened the door I saw Luke wearing a suite and probably the biggest smile on his face. Without any questions he suddenly grabbed my hand gently and started leading me to the back of the resort we were staying at. Even though I begged him to tell me where he was taking me he simply just either shrugged or shook his head chuckling. He suddenly stop and handed me a rose with a note taped on it. It said:

"(y/n) from the minute I saw you I knew you were going to be mine. I remember when we first met you were pissed because I had dumped coffee all over your books....did I eve tell you that was on purpose? xo Calum"

When I looked back up instead of seeing Luke like I expected I saw Michael who was surprisingly also wearing a suit. Like Luke did he took my hand and started walking me through a garden. It was all exactly the same that happened with Luke exept that Michael actually talked, he wouldn't tell me where he was taking me but we at least talked. After a couple of minutes we stopped at fountain where like Luke, Michael handed me a rose. This time it said:

"Remember the first time I met your parents, I was a nervous wreck and couldn't stop tapping on the stirring wheel. It was also the same month that I first said I love you xo Calum"

I smiled remembering those moments and when I looked up I was met by Ashton also wearing a suite, At this point I was confused as heck and wanted to know what was happening. Ashton took my hand (shocker) and started leading me to, well I don't know. Through out the whole way the only thing I did was look at Ashton suspiciously because he just kept looking at me with that stupid grin of his. We finally arrived to this beautiful tree decorated with lights. And just as I expected Ashton handed me a rose with a note on it.

"And today after four long amazing years I'm asking you probably the biggest step that can happen in our relationship..... Give me a reason why you don't like pickles? xo Calum"

I threw my head back in laughter and closed my eyes, when I finished laughing I noticed the boys looking very handsomy together and Calum right in front of me looking like he was about to pass out. Worry shot through my body at his appearance but before I could ask what was wrong he started to speak. "(y/n) these past few years uh um ha-have been incre-incre-icredible, you make me feel like the luckiest uh-ugh luckiest man in the w-world." Calum said. Now I was extremely worried why was he stuttering? I notice that the boys in the back are talking quietly ad fast to each other Calum is rubbing is palms at the side of his dress pants. Before I can actually try to talk to Calum the boys start singing Marry Me by Jason Derulo. When I look back at Calum he's on his knees with a ring that looked about five times bigger an Beyoncé's ring. "(y/n) will you marry me and be honored to b my wife?" Calum says this time with confidence and a smile on his face. I gasp and suddenly feel as emotional as when I have my period. I shaken head fast the tears now running freely down my cheeks. Calum slides the ring on my finger with the biggest smile I have ever seen in my entire life. He suddenly kisses me with so much passion and I hear the boys in the back cheering us on. I have never felt happier in my entire life and I'm proud to becoming Mrs.(y/n) Hood.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)