He Takes You To A Concert (Cal Imagine)

"Hurry babe I wanna get there early!" Calum chimed excitedly
Today you two were going to a Blink-182 concert. Both Cal and you loved them and they’re music. You peeled your eyes open to reveal an already showered and dressed boy. You smiled at his over excitedness. You flung your legs over the side of the bed and slowly got up as Calum pranced away into the lounge room leaving you to get ready. Soon later you you ready. A blink band tee, jeans and some eye make up and Calum’s beanie.
“Oh my god babe I can’t fucking wait” he jumped up and down. 
“I know! I know! Let’s go then hey?” You giggled as you two piled into the car and set off for the venue
As you arrived you looked at Calum as he eyed off the tour bus out the front. He waisted no time entering the arena and getting the seats. Front row. You happily chatted to him until he stopped mid speech. You curiously looked in the direction of your mesmerized boyfriend. Your jaw dropped as you saw Tom walking around greeting some fans. Calum instantly grabbed your hand pushing through the crowd, trying to play it cool.
“Hey bro, do you mind if we got a photo with you” he asked Tom
You giggled at his poor attempt in speech. You giggled as he dropped the word Bro. Tom happily agreed as Calum got his phone out taking a selfie of you Tom and him. 
“Wait… your from a band?” Tom spoke to calum 
“Yeah. 5 Seconds of Summer. I’m the bassist” 
“Calum! That’s your name! Great to meet you mate! I’ve heard a lot about you” Tom stated before walking away. 
Calum stood frozen staring into the space where Tom was just standing. It was like his mind was just processing what had happened. 
“What just happened?” He breathed.