One Of The Boys Flirts w/ You

CAL: You were staying with them in LA while they were here and you’ve gotten closer to all of them. Ashton especially. He was like the little big brother you never had. You guys flirted a little, but, obviously, it wouldn’t go anywhere. You were dating Calum. “I’m going to take a shower,” you announce standing up. “Can I join you?” Ashton asks. Everyone knew he was joking, even Calum, but he still got pissed. “No you may not. I am,” Calum snaps grabbing your waist walking in the other direction. You smirk and stick your tongue out at Ashton.

MIKEY: Luke had always had a little crush on you and he made it pretty obvious. You knew, Michael knew it, everyone did. Even the fans. “Y/N, I’m going to the same store up town. I’ll be back in a couple hours,” Micheal says kissing your lips. You nod and walk into the living room. You were talking to the other three boys for about an hour or so. Calum had said something quite funny about Michael and a loud laugh escaped your lips. “Your laugh is so cute,” Luke says without thinking. You smile at him and thank him. Michael steps into the living room. “Luke, don’t flirt with my girl, you weirdo. She’ll think you’re creepy.”

ASH: The boys were going to a party and, of course, Ashton brought you. You were finally done getting ready, but Ashton wasn’t. You roll your eyes and walk down the steps. Michael was sitting on the couch playing a video game. You sit beside him and smirks at you. “Is Ash still not ready?” You shake your head no and laugh. “How do you take less time, yet you still look a hundred times better?” he winks. It meant nothing to you because you guys did this all the times. “Because she has better genes than I do,” Ashton says and steps off the last stair. “Obviously,” Mikey mumbles and grins at you.

LUKEY: You had just got done working out and you were sweaty to say the least. All you wanted to do is go home and take a shower. When you got there, you were met with three boys, none of them being your boyfriend. “Where’s Luke?” you ask stopping your tracks. “Went to the store to get chips,”Ashton says not looking up from his phone. You nod and turn around to go upstairs. “Oi, Y/N, why do you wear those shorts around us?” Cal asks. His stare burning holes. You turn around quickly and flip him off. “And sweaty? Hot.” Michael looks up from his phone to look at you and then to Cal. “Mate, Luke would kill you if he heard you right now,” Ashton warns. “Yes, he would,” Luke says walking in dropping the bags on the floor. “Cal, stop being such a dick and apologize.”

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)