zero

' you remind me of fine china ; someone who needs to be cherished and treated carefully. '

( in which a superstar must juggle her music career and a new romance while battling with her own insecurities. )

main characters!

SERENITY KNIGHT AS THE ANGELIC VOCALIST

[ portrayed by normani kordei ]

JACE TAYLOR AS THE ARTISTIC PHOTOGRAPHER

[ portrayed by bryson tiller ]

playlist one!

sittin' up in my room • brandy

' seems like ever since / the first day we met / there is no one else i think of more than you '

dope • fifth harmony

' and now i'm trying find the words / to tell you how i feel / and show you that it's real '

into you • ariana grande

' i'm so into you, i can barely breathe / and all i wanna do is to fall in deep '

can't take my eyes off of you • lauryn hill

' you're just too good to be true / can't take my eyes off of you / you'd be heaven to the touch / i wanna hold you so much '

clumsy • fergie

' the first time that i saw your eyes / boy you looked right through me / play it cool but i knew you knew / that cupid hit me '

the way • kehlani ft. chance the rapper

' boy you know all i do / is stay up all night losing sleep over you / all i do / is drive myself crazy thinkin' bout' my baby '

warning!

( mentions of suicide, self harm, along with slight profanity and sexual content. )

authors note,

welcome to works number four. 💕 i live for solo normani so this popped up in my mind, ya know? 😛 i'll be focusing on this and the sequel to my second book.

hope you'll enjoy it, love ya lots. 😘

— kay. 🍒