thirty one

chapter thirty one.
versace on the floor.

( mature content )

O M I N S C I E N T.

"Your people sure knew how to party." Jace jokes to Serenity cleaning up the mess her guest had left. The party was officially over and Serenity was still on a high. Her album dropped less than an hour ago and she has nothing but good reviews.

"Most definitely," She utters. "But it was a successful turn out, everybody had a good time, I had a good time. It was amazing."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." He smiles, tying up the fourth bag of garbage. Jace actually did have a nice time even if he was off to the side the entire time. Shit, Swan and Brooklyn were alongside Serenity while dancing.

"Did you? I didn't even get a dance." She pouts. Although the couple took dozens of pictures, the paps request, they didn't really see each other. Jace understood though, tonight was all for Serenity. He knew he still had her at the end of the day.

Wanting to fulfill her request, Jace went to Pandora on his phone then to the R&B station where Alicia Key's If I Ain't Got You began to play. Serenity dropped her bag, seeing Jace with his hand out. She walked over and showed him what to do.

"Babe, you know I have two left feet." He laughs nervously in fear of stepping on her small feet. She just smiles and lays her head on his chest. And soon, he began to hang of it.

Serenity's attention was on him, her eyes filled with something he's never seen before. He was somewhat concerned. Before he could ask what was wrong, she poked out her bottom lip indicating she wanted a kiss. He lifted her chin and pecked them softly making her whine. He laughed and deepened it, his hands caressing on her body.

"Jace?" Serenity mumbles, biting on his lip. He stops and looks at her. Her chocolate eyes are at least two shades darker. She's so fucking beautiful to him, every part of her. "Can we uhh— go upstairs?"

Jesus why am I acting like this? I'm twenty two acting like a virgin on prom night, she thinks to herself. She squeals, feeling herself being lifted off the ground, her legs around his torso. He begins leaving small kisses on her neck and shoulder while going down the main hall.

Once in her room, he gently lays her in the middle of her queen sized bed. Her room was much different from her personality. She's so bubbly and outspoken and her room is... modern.

Her fingers were laced up in his hair while his lips never left her warm skin

Her fingers were laced up in his hair while his lips never left her warm skin. When he reached her sweet spot, under her ear, she let out a moan. He made his mark there along with her spots on her neck and chest. Jace stopped the movements on her body to look down and admire her.

"You are so gorgeous Serenity." He whispers, caressing her cheek. She takes his hand leaves a sloppy kiss on each finger before her lips attack his again. Her quiet moans filled her room before clothes began flying everywhere.

Jace, now in his underwear, began grinding his hips against Serenity, who was itching to have him. Her hand then gripped his dick and a throaty groan escaped from his mouth, making his girlfriend roll her eyes in the back.

"Enough with the teasing." She hisses, the pounding feeling becoming too unbearable. He chuckles, reaching into his pants pocket pulling out a condom.

He aligns himself at her entrance, continuing to tease Serenity. "Fuck." Serenity groans, lifting her back off her cushion as he slips some of him into her core. She kissed along his jawline while he went deeper until she felt him way inside.

Serenity didn't think she'd ever end up here with a guy so quick. Only four weeks into the relationship and here they are. The emotions run deeper than just a month, it felt like forever.

"You good?" He asked concerned, making sure he didn't do anything that she wasn't uncomfortable with. When she gave him a nod, that was all the permission he needed.

She thought that Jace would ease up and let her adjust to his large size but nope, he started out a rapid pace from the beginning having her already in a moaning mess.

Her eyes shut at the great extent of pleasure she was enduring while her white colored acrylic nails started to claw at his back. He knew that would sting later. "Open your eyes ma," He grunted, his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"Oh my— Jace!" She yells once he had found her G spot. Smirking devilishly, he threw her leg in the air, getting at her from a different angle. "Shit, shit!"

Serenity watched as the beads of sweat form on Jace's forehead. "God, you're so wet." He moaned in her ear, leaving more hickies on her melanin body.

The sound of their skin touching and love noises echoed throughout the room and Serenity felt her orgasm start to build.

"Baby I-I'm, I'm—" Before she could finish, Jace had unexpectedly flipped them over so that Serenity was on top.

"Go 'head and do your thing baby." Jace instructs, taking her right breast into his mouth. Feeling his amazing tongue work on her nipple, her body moved slowly up and down on his dick.

Serenity started to feel the full effect with the help of Jace who's hands dug into her sides, helping her get a rhythm of her own. Her head leaned forward onto his shoulder at how good it felt and plus Jace's groans became her new favorite tune.

Jace had to quickly think of something to distract him because at this point, he was ready to release all in her. "Damn."

Serenity felt her legs start to tremble with the immense touch in her stomach build up. They were still going at it until she damn near screamed as her orgasm hit and Jace followed up soon after her. She climbs off him and laid beside him.

Their chest heaved up and down with their uneven breathing was bouncing from the walls. Jace brought Serenity's hand to his lips, leaving a kiss while she weakly smiled. She was worn out.

"That was—" She started before softly laughing. Jace chuckles, snuggling close to her with their legs tangled under the covers, her head on his chest, listening to his heart rate get back to normal.

"Sleepy, huh?" He asks, seeing her struggling to keep her eyes open. She nodded slowly before they closed completely. Her arms draped over his torso while he kissed her forehead.

a.n // i hate sex scenes, i tried. don't hate meeee.