thirty six

did i ever mention how much i love y'all? thank you for 6k reads 😭💞 i got a social media story on the way

chapter thirty six.
clash of the boyfriends.

J A C E.

"Babe... can you please talk to me?" I plead kneeling in front of Serenity. I was lost. She was talking to Mel and then her face went cold and she ran off. I found her in her dressing room just staring at the floor.

"Why does everything have to happen to me? I don't get it!" She cried squeezing my hand, something she does when she's overwhelmed. I'm pretty sure confused was written on my face because she grumbled rolling her eyes. "Kaiden is my opening act."

"You serious?" Who's dumbass idea was it for a toxic ex relationship to go on tour together? And for the next five months?

Serenity sniffles standing up walking over to her vanity. "I got this feeling... I think my time is almost up."

Furrowing my eyebrows, I stood behind her wrapping my arms around her and placing my chin on top of her head. "What'd you mean? Talk to me." I hate not knowing what she's thinking, one day I truly think she'll crack under pressure.

"I just think that—" Her voice became muffled once we both heard a ridiculously loud voice from outside her room. I rolled my eyes, already having a feeling who it was. Peeking my head out the door, I saw Kaiden with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. And this is who they invited on tour.

"Is he fucking—" Serenity started before suddenly running out the room. I went after her because her mouth can get reckless. "Your dumbass will never learn huh?"

Kaiden stumbled around and devilishly smirked seeing the both of us, more so her. "Hey baby. This your new dude?" He slurs walking towards her so I move her behind me. My main focus is keep as much distance between her and him.

"Her name's Serenity, not baby." Me, personally, I'm not a fighter unless it's something major and for Serenity, I'll break jaws.

He chuckled cutting daggers at me. "I was speaking to the lady."

"And I was correcting you." Serenity tried pulling me away from but I was not moving a muscle.

He stayed quiet before chuckling again. "I remember you. You that camera dude from that school event, trying to play captain save a hoe."

I looked around trying to match who he was calling a hoe because it's not my girl. I lunged forward ready for this dude to shut the hell up before Serenity jumped in front of me.

"Look, its obvious this is going to be a long five months. I don't need more shit than I already have so Kaiden, can you please keep your stupid thoughts and your presence away from us?"

I watched as he stood momentarily still glaring at me before mumbling a "whatever" and walking away. Serenity sighed in relief wiping the imaginary sweat from her forehead. "And can you try and act cool for me please?"

"Once he learns his place." I shrug. I can smell that this will be one of many encounters that him and I have.

"That'll never happen. I know him so that's why I want you to be the bigger person."

She's lucky I love her. "Okay."

"Okay?" She smiles and I slightly nod. Her smaller frame hugs my large one and I couldn't help but smile with her. "You gave me the chills looking all mad like that. Okay daddy." She smirks going back to her room to get ready.

Showtime.

I've seen a lot of memorizing sights before but tonight with Serenity took the cake. It had to be more than a thousand of fans here tonight and seeing her enjoying every minute of it was incredible.

 It had to be more than a thousand of fans here tonight and seeing her enjoying every minute of it was incredible

The show ended about half an hour ago and Serenity was on her phone, cooling off. I smiled and got a shot and her eyes caught the flash. "What? I'm doing my job."

She says nothing as she gets up from her seat and comes to sit on my lap. I had to control myself because this girl is intoxicating.

She bent down to kiss me but instead she went to whisper something in my ear. "Five minutes. My room." Let's just say that I got lucky once again.