eleven

chapter eleven! | friends.

J A C E.

Morning came around and Serenity ended up tiring herself out from all of her overwhelming emotions. I really loathe this guy for putting her through his bullshit. She was young and didn't know any better and dude took an advantage of that.

I knew she was would wake up, still down from yesterday and I didn't want that. Serenity was an angel that desires everlasting happiness and affection. A person that the world doesn't deserve.

"Stop moving." She mumbles moving her head around on my chest. We had been laying in this position for a while now and my whole body had fall asleep underneath her.

I chuckle tapping her face. "You need to get out of your stage clothes and into some comfortable shit."

Her soulful, beautiful chocolate eyes stared straight into mine, it looks like they dilated while looking. "You have such beautiful eyes."

"Did you really just read my mind?"

She giggled climbing off of me only to land on her butt. I couldn't help but laugh while helping her up. When she landed on her feet, she sighed loudly.

"Did I ever say thank you? You know, for like staying with me and everything. I really appreciate what you've been doing. Which is why," A smirk spread on her face as she ran for the closet. "I am giving you these." She handed me a huge yellow gift bag. "I was going to wrap em' individually but I think this is the appropriate time to give them to you."

I hesitantly took it from her hands and read the little tag on the side, "for my new fave." I peeped in the bag and almost dropped the entire thing.

Inside was a MacBook Pro, a scrapbook, and a brand new camera. I was in complete shock, I couldn't talk. The vibes between Serenity and I was something amazing and I hoped it wouldn't be tarnished for any reason.

I held my arms out and she gladly ran into them. I buried my head into the crook of her neck, not wanting to let her go. "Thank you so much."

"I should be the one saying that. Now," She release herself from our embrace with a silly grin on her face. "I'm going to grow freshen up then we go and grab something to eat."

S E R E N I T Y.

"I think I'm feeling him." I say to Aaliyah as we watched some random reality TV show.

Jace and I spent an hour at the Waffle House before I dropped him off at his apartment complex. We connected on a different level now. I told him a lot about me and he did the same. I found out he works at a comic book store and some of his interests. It felt good.

I wanted to be with him the whole entire day but he sadly had school and work that needed to be done. I was appreciative for him listening to my emotional self vent for hours. He was my safe haven.

"I knew it." Aaliyah squealed. "You two looked incredibly cute all cuddled up last night." She pulled out her phone and showed me the pictures she took.

"He's just different Liyah." I sighed dreamily while my cheeks heated up from the massive blushing. "I don't want to rush it though. I want things to come naturally like they have been."

"If the Lord wants you two together then he'll make it happen in his own form. Happiness is what you deserve and I think you found it in him. You think he would feel the same?"

"I would really hope so."

_____________________

updates will start coming more faster now, yay! 💘

vote & comment! 🦄