twenty two

chapter twenty two!
with you.

S E R E N I T Y.

"This is some great work Serenity." The director complimented while looking over what we just shot. This past week has been nothing but chaotic. I've been the one running around like a chicken without its head but hey, it's showbiz.

"Thanks," I grinned. I walked away to get out of this costume when I felt a hard smack against my butt. Spinning around prepared to yell, my scowl went upside down into a smile. "I should've known it was your man hands."

"I had to. It's jiggly." Jace laughed, holding onto his stomach while I kept my straight face. "I'm sorry babe."

"Whatever." I noticed the camera on his neck and lifted my eyebrows. "What is that for?"

"This? You mentioned you had a video shoot and I wanted to get some more shots as part of my project." He says stepping closer to me. "Kinda took a couple already if you don't mind."

I so desperately wanted to kiss him right then and there but we haven't touched on the topic of being open about us and I wanted the both of us to be comfortable.

"I-It's fine." I stuttered, quickly coming to my senses. "I actually have a proposition for you that I wanna talk to you about."

"Oh?" He says showing me the shots. Man, he's good at what he does. It's insane. "Actually so do I."

Me, being the curious cat as always, says, "You can go first then

Me, being the curious cat as always, says, "You can go first then." He pulled me off to the side and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"How would you feel about going on a date with me?" He asks with hopeful eyes.

"Really? That'd be amazing, I'd love to." It has been a long time since I've been on a real date and I'm curious to see what he has up his sleeve.

"Good. How about this Friday?" I checked my calendar for that day and saw I would be in New York. How did I not know this? Then again I probably was told but wasn't paying attention.

"I'll actually be out of the city then." I pout and so does he. "I'll be back that Sunday and have a few days off then. Is that cool with you?"

"Of course. I understand with that album promotion and everything. It's fine, don't stress it." He kisses my forehead and trails behind me as I go into my dressing room.

"I'm done for today," I say, grabbing the bag that held the clothes I wore when I first came. "You wanna go somewhere?"

"What do you have in mind?" He smirks resting his hands on my waist. Lately, he can't keep his hands to himself but hey, I sure don't mind.

"Something alright."

"You are such a kid at heart." I laugh at Jace who was in tune with the game. I took him back to my place but originally chill and watch movies but once we walked past the game room, it was a wrap. He were reeled in.

"What? Baby, I think you've created a heaven on Earth

"What? Baby, I think you've created a heaven on Earth." My mind blurred once he called me baby. I can get used to that.

"And you talk about me being dramatic," I mumble taking the seat next to him. He was concentrated on beating my high score in PAC Man.

Having the feeling, knowing that I'm changing for the better is something extraordinary. It's simple but yet so effective. "You gon' catch flies with your mouth open like that." Jace snickered not taking his gaze off the screen.

"I am not." I scoffed moving to get up, but he pulled me back down and onto his lap. "You're such a meanie."

"I'm your meanie though." I watch him in silence as he actually beat my high score. Interesting. "This might be your permanent spot. I like how your ass feels on my—"

"Shut up Jace." I groan playfully mushing the side of his head.

"What? I'm just saying baby."