A little newcomer.

Black Death was now 7 years old, but still looked like a year old colt. He was finally able to speak well enough to go to school, but couldn't read, write, or use magic. He was taken to school by his mother Little Dawn, he wasn't sure how the other ponies would treat him. He had his mane and tail braided because it grew so long it dragged the ground three feet behind him, he walked into the classroom and sat at a desk, he tried to ignore the judging eyes of the other colts and fillies. After class, Black Death went out to play, but the much bigger colts began picking on him.

"You sissy!" One of them shouted.

"You don't belong here!" Another said.

"That's enough!" A filly shouted.

Every pony looked over to see two fillies standing there, they were both alicorns as well, there was a white pony with a pink mane and tail, and a dark blue pony with an indigo mane and tail.

"Oh great, it's the cutie mark girls." The first colt said.

"That's enough, pick on someone your own size!" The pink maned filly shouted.

"It's not nice to pick on someone so small." The blue maned filly said.

The colts walked off angrily as the fillies walked over to Black Death, the pink maned filly held out her hoof.

"Hi." She said with a smile. "My name's Celestia, and this is my little sister Luna." She gestured to the blue filly.

Black Death didn't say anything as he stood up, he began to walk away.

"Hey, wait!" Luna shouted as she ran after him, he looked up. "We hope to be your friends in this crazy world of chaos."

Black Death just looked away and continued walking, later that day, Luna and Celestia were sitting near him in class, but Black Death wasn't paying attention.

"Hey, are you okay?" Celestia asked in a whisper.

"I can't read or write." Black Death whispered back.

Celestia was quiet, she quickly used her magic to help Black Death with homework, Black Death smiled slightly.

"Thanks." He whispered.

After school, Black Death started to walk home, but Celestia and Luna were following him, he was just looking at their cutie marks.

"So, can we have your name now?" Luna asked.

"Black Death, but I prefer to be called Black." Black replied.

"Why is your name Black Death?" Celestia asked.

"I don't know, mom never told me, but I hate death." Black replied.

"How ironic." Luna said.

"What do your cutie marks mean?" Black asked.

"We don't know." Luna replied.

"We were born with them." Celestia said.

Black went quiet as he stared. "I guess they chose you for a reason." He said.

Once home, Black walked in to see Little Dawn was taking care of patients, he just went to his room and laid in bed to play with his toys.