The return of the First Pony.

It's been nearly three days since Apple Bloom was in Everfree forest, and no pony would believe her when she talked about the ponies she saw and met, not even Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. That afternoon, Celestia was with Luna in Ponyville just talking with Twilight and her friends, Luna looked up to see the First Pony walking into town pulling a cart.

"Celestia." Luna muttered as she nudged Celestia with her wing.

Celestia looked up to see the First Pony walk over, he bowed slightly.

"Princesses." He said. "You've made a mistake."

"What did we do?" Celestia asked in fear.

"The past is coming back to haunt you, the blank flanks that were banished a long time ago have been cursed." The First Pony started. "And a good source gave me some news that some are going to be coming to Ponyville tonight to take all the little ones, so I came here to collect them before that happens."

Everypony looked up at Celestia and Luna to see what they would say, Celestia and Luna just nodded.

"Do as he says." Celestia and Luna said in unison.

The First Pony took off the cart and opened the back, most of the parents were upset to send their children off with this huge stranger, but didn't disobey the princesses. Before evening, nearly all the fillies and colts were in the cart, the First Pony looked at Spike.

"The little dragon too, I don't want to take any chances." The First Pony said.

"Go on, Spike, I don't want to lose you." Twilight said.

Spike was rather upset as he got into the cart, it was closed and they began moving. No pony talked with one another as they felt the bumps and holes of the trail, then the cart stopped.

"Hi!" Everypony heard a filly say from outside the cart.

"Hello, Rose, where's Toxin?" The First Pony asked.

"Ya know, I don't really have the answer to that question." The filly replied happily.

"Would you like to come with us?" The First Pony asked.

"Ooh, can I really?!" The filly asked happily.

"Of course, we wouldn't mind." The First Pony replied.

A filly jumped into the cart and Apple Bloom immediately recognized her, it was Garden Rose, she looked over and saw Apple Bloom.

Rose gasped. "Hi, Apple Bloom!" She waved happily.

"Howdy." Apple Bloom said waving back.

They kept going now having Rose talking for everypony, when the cart stopped, Rose went quiet. The cart was opened by the First Pony and they were let out, they saw a rather large house was in the middle of the clearing they were in, they saw a zebra was sweeping the steps.

"Death, help me with the little ones." The First Pony said.

The zebra looked up and that's when the skeletal marking became apparent, and Apple Bloom remembered him as well, but his mane and tail were cut very short. He set down the broom and walked over, he looked at Apple Bloom.

"Hello, Apple Bloom, have you been staying out of trouble?" He asked.

"Yes, Mr. Death, I have." Apple Bloom replied.

"Please, follow me inside before nightfall." Death said, he stopped after seeing Spike. "Why do you have a little dragon?" He asked looking up at the First Pony.

"I didn't want to take any chances." The First Pony replied.

Death didn't argue and took everypony inside and to a room that was obviously a toy room for young ponies, there was bedding covering every inch of the floor.