Diamond Tiara's adventure.

It was the next day as Yang had all the fillies and colts out in the yard playing right after breakfast, Sweetie Belle did ask why he was letting them out often if there was danger around, and his reply was that it was for health reasons. Diamond Tiara was just standing at the edge of the property looking into the forest as Silver Spoon was keeping an eye out, they were both quiet as they slipped away without being seen.

"I can't believe that the Crusaders think that the Pony of Death is a cool guy?" Tiara started. "I mean, he's just death and nothing else."

"Maybe so, but I don't understand why we're leaving." Silver said.

"I don't want to be held captive anymore, I want to go home!" Tiara said angrily.

Many hours passed as it began to get dark, and the two were lost and disoriented.

"What are a couple of little fillies doing out here?" A yellow stallion with a blue mane and tail asked.

"We're trying to go back to Ponyville." Tiara replied.

"Why did you tell him that?" Silver whispered to Tiara.

"Hey, you don't have to worry, I'm not dangerous." The stallion said. "I just think it's kind of dangerous for a couple of fillies to wander around at night, you don't know what could be lurking in the dark."

"Like you?" Death asked as he walked over.

Tiara and Silver stepped back slightly in fear, Death just looked at them.

"I've been looking for you two for hours." Death said.

"Don't listen to him, he's the Pony of Death, he could kill you at any time, come with me and you'll be safe from that creature." The stallion said very seriously.

"I'm not the creature they should be fearing." Death said.

Rose ran by squealing and screaming, then dove into a bush, the stallion looked frightened.

"Girls, we have to go." Death said.

"Let the fillies decide for themselves, let them stay with me, I'll take them to Ponyville in the morning." The stallion began to shout.

"Roneo, you're an idiot, you always have been and you always will be." Death said.

Roneo glared at Death, then looked to the fillies.

"Who would you prefer to go with?" He asked. "Me? Or that creature?"

Tiara and Silver were both quiet, Death's eyes were somewhat filled with concern, but didn't try to talk them out of deciding for themselves.

"All he wants to do is kill, that's all he's ever good for!" Roneo began to shout, making Death look hurt as if an invisible force was attacking him. "He knows I'm right!"

"I will not stop you girls from deciding, but I will let you know I hate having to reap the souls of fillies and colts." Death said quietly, almost a whisper.

"Tiara, let's just go back with Death." Silver whispered.

"Why should we?" Tiara asked in the same tone.

Silver looked up at Roneo, who was now decaying and looked more like a corps, Tiara and Silver ran behind Death in fear.

"Is this what you have chosen?" Death asked.

"What?" Roneo asked angrily. "They should be scared of you! At least I'm normal!"

"No, I may be Death, but at least I'm alive." Death said. "Just look at yourself."