Pinkie Pie's colorful adventure.

It was the next day as Pinkie Pie was preparing to make a party, but she was having a hard time making confetti for her cannons, all of a sudden, a dark portal appeared as Death walked out of it, he looked at Pinkie Pie with a straight face.

"Hey, you're not supposed to be in here!" Pinkie Pie shouted.

The portal vanished as Death flipped his hair, Rose flopped out and slid over to Pinkie Pie.

"Keep her entertained for a while, but I won't leave to make sure she doesn't get hurt." Death said as he walked over and sat on a chair and pulled out a book.

"Ya don't have to worry, I've got everything under control!" Rose shouted as she waved her hoof around.

"That's what I'm afraid of." Death said.

"OOOoooo!" Rose shouted. "I gotta show you this!"

"Uh, what?" Pinkie Pie asked in confusion.

Rose ran around the room and grabbed stuff, she stuffed them all in a pot and stirred it until it started to bubble, then it exploded into confetti, Pinkie Pie was speechless.

"Can we go now?" Death asked.

"That was amazing!" Pinkie Pie shouted.

"Let's try this!" Rose shouted.

Death looked up in fear. "Variation is bad!" He shouted in panic.

"Oh, we can add these too!" Pinkie Pie added.

"This is bad!" Death shouted as he tried to get them both to stop.

The pot began to bubble and boil, Death pinned both Rose and Pinkie Pie to the floor as the pot exploded with confetti and rainbow-colored smoke, Rose and Pinkie Pie both sat up with Death, his mane and tail were cram-packed with confetti and was now all colorful, he glared at Rose.

"I said bad!" He said with anger.

"But, I'm so curious!" Rose protested.

"Hey, do you think we can make a bigger explosion?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"No!" Death shouted.

"Let's try!" Rose agreed.

"No!" Death shouted again.

Meanwhile, Twilight and Rainbow Dash were walking to Pinkie Pie's place to help her prepare for the party tonight, as they got close, they heard an explosion from inside, one of the upstairs windows busted open as Death began coughing and hacking as Pinkie Pie and Rose laughed hysterically.

"I can't believe you both don't listen!" Death said as he looked back inside.

"That was so cool!" Pinkie Pie shouted.

"Let's do it again!" Rose shouted.

"No way in Equestria am I going to let you!" Death shouted as he disappeared back inside.

"Uh oh!" Rainbow Dash said.

Twilight and Rainbow Dash ran inside to see Death was holding Rose with his magic and it was around her mouth, Death looked very unhappy.

"And this is why I don't let you experiment at home." Death said with a dark tone.

Rose began whining as Death opened the portal again, he looked at the mess and groaned.

"I'm sorry I won't be able to help clean up, but I must go." Death said, then he walked through and was gone.

"What happened?" Twilight asked.

"Oooooo, let me show you!" Pinkie Pie shouted happily.

Then it all happened all over again.