A fallen Star.

It was three days later and Twilight figured that it would be nice to go for a picnic with everypony else, as she was explaining what Death was to the princesses, something fell from the sky and landed in a field of tall flowers, they all got up to see what it was. Rainbow Dash was the first to see an alicorn that was light blue from head to hoof that was covered in silver specks, she looked like a galaxy.

"Twilight, over here!" Rainbow Dash called.

Everyone ran over to see the pony, Fluttershy was the first to check her over.

"It looks like her wing is injured." Fluttershy said when she was done.

"That's not good, I wonder what happened?" Twilight questioned.

"Ooo, ow..." The pony said, she began getting up but collapsed again. "Ow..."

"Are you okay?" Applejack asked in worry.

She looked at everyone with wide eyes, they were bright red, she looked scared.

"Where am I?" She asked quickly.

"You're just outside of Ponyville." Rarity replied.

"I gotta get going." She said as she tried to get up again, but collapsed again. "Ow..."

"Listen, you're really hurt and you shouldn't be walking around." Fluttershy said. "Let's take you somewhere you can get help."

The pony looked angry for some reason, she showed her flank to show nothing.

"I'm not supposed to be here." She said.

"Oh." Applejack said.

"We'll take you back to my place for you to rest at least." Twilight said.

"Fine." She agreed.

Twilight walked over and picked her up on her back, she carried her back to her castle with all her friends, they laid her down on a bed to rest.

"What are you doing here?" Spike asked as he walked over.

"I don't know." The pony replied.

"What happened?" Spike asked, looking at Twilight.

"She fell out of the sky." Twilight replied.

"What do you remember?" Spike asked the pony.

"Well, I was flying with a few others and trying to get some cloud cotton to give to a friend of mine, then all of a sudden, something hit me, but I don't know what it was." She replied. "It could've been two of three things."

"What two?" Spike asked.

"Well, the first would be Rose, it's happened before." She replied.

"How?" Spike asked. "She doesn't have wings."

"I don't know." She replied. "The second would've been Death practicing again, but if it was, he'd be here too."

"Death can't fly?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"If your hair kept tangling around your wings you wouldn't be able to fly either." She replied.

"What do you think the third could've been?" Spike asked.

"I don't know, either some sort of animal, pony or someone throwing stuff." She replied.

"Um, can we get your name?" Twilight asked.

"Oh, sorry." She said. "I'm Starry Swirl."

"It's nice to meet you." Twilight said. "I'm Twilight, and these are my friends."