Shopping again.

It's been three weeks and Twilight was out on the town with Rainbow Dash, as they were walking, Rainbow Dash bumped into somepony and they fell to the ground, they both stopped to see Death was trying to stand on his own.

"Oh, Death!" Twilight said in a panic. "Let me help you up."

She lifted him as he stood with shaky legs, he let out a sigh as he picked up a bag.

"Are you sure you're able to be up and about on your own?" Twilight asked.

"I had no choice, a friend of mine needed ingredients for medicine she needs for Yin and Yang." Death replied. "I wouldn't be alone if Blanks weren't too afraid to be in town."

Twilight looked around nervously. "Um, how about I help you out again with shopping?" She suggested.

Death smiled softly. "Yes, I'd love to have help." He agreed.

"Sorry, Rainbow Dash, I'll have to take a raincheck on our plans today." Twilight said.

"That's fine by me, Yin and Yang are really important so they need the help." Rainbow Dash said.

"Alright, what's first?" Twilight asked as Rainbow Dash flew off.

"Um, could you carry the bag?" Death asked. "It's a little heavy."

"Sure." Twilight agreed as she took the bag. "So, where do we go first?"

"There's a list in the bag." Death replied. "But it was kind of rushed, so it might be really hard to read."

"Uh, maybe you should read it?" Twilight suggested.

"I'd be more than happy to." Death agreed.

Twilight pulled out a paper and Death looked at it, he pointed off to a flower shop.

"Roses and lilacs, that's the first thing on the list." Death said.

"Alright, let's get going." Twilight agreed.

The two began shopping around as they got everything on the list, then they got back to the forest and Death collapsed just outside the forest, Twilight gasped as she tried to help him up.

"It's okay, we've got it." Toxin said from just inside the forest.

Honeygold looked out next with a cart, he walked over as Toxin helped Death into the cart, there was a basket of letters in the cart as well.

"Um, what are these?" Twilight asked.

"Uh..." Honeygold and Toxin started as they looked at each other.

"They're letters to the blank flanks who still stay in contact with their families." Death started, then he looked a little upset. "Or at least what's left."

"Hey, it's okay." Honeygold said with a somewhat sad smile. "Though, I would be a little upset when I stop getting letters from my sister."

"Don't talk to me." Death said looking away and hiding his face in his mane.

Honeygold as Toxin looked at each other, then to Twilight.

"We should take Death home." Honeygold said.

"Then I won't keep you." Twilight agreed as she went back to Ponyville.

Honeygold began pulling the cart into the forest as Toxin followed, they got back to Yin and Yang's place and helped Death inside, Swirl was there with a brown pony with a cream-colored mane and a caramel-colored tail.

"Are you alright, Death?" The brown pony asked, she looked worried.

"I'm fine, Mocha Blitz." Death replied, he looked to the blob to see Yin was playing with jello. "Are they?"

"Yes, though Yin's been in a slump since Yang fell asleep." Mocha replied, she gently nudged him toward Yin. "Maybe you should try and cheer him up while I make the energizer."

Death walked over as Yin looked up tiredly, he had bags under his eyes and sunken cheeks, he looked down sadly as Death laid down next to him, Death smiled softly.

"I found something special for you." Death said, Yin looked at him again. "It was really cool, and I have it for you right in the bag." Death looked at Toxin as he handed the bag to him, Death pulled out a small box wrapped in a red ribbon. "I figured this would be perfect for you."

Yin opened the box and pulled out a piccolo trumpet, Yin smiled slightly as he pulled Death close.

"Yang's going to hate this!" He whispered sharply.

Death smiled happily. "I knew you didn't have anything like this, besides, I think he owes you for what you've both done." He whispered back.

Yin held the trumpet to his lips and blew as hard as he could, making Mocha, Honeygold, Swirl, and Toxin jump in surprise.

"Who gave Yin that?" Yang asked.

"You owe me!" Yin shouted.

"Yes, I suppose..." Yang said, then the trumpet was surrounded in magic and flew across the room, they both groaned in pain. "But... not with that."

"You shouldn't be using your magic while you're still weak." Mocha said as she pushed a cup over to Yin. "Now take a sip."

Yin drank the medicine as Mocha gave a cup to Death, Yin fell asleep as Death tried to get up, but Mocha pushed him back down.

"And you shouldn't be up and about." Mocha snapped.

"I know you mean well, but I can't keep away from my duties any longer." Death said. "I have ponies to reap."

Mocha went to push Death back down, but Swirl held her back.

"You can't keep him from his work." Swirl said.

Death forced open a portal as he walked through it, Swirl looked a little sad.

"Though, I sure hope he doesn't need a visit like the ponies he's going to go see." Swirl added.