Discord gets a visit.

It was during a weekend as Fluttershy was visiting Discord in his realm, he was going on and on about nonsense as Fluttershy sat there listening, Discord went quiet when his door opened and they looked over to see Death walking in, he looked tired and irritated as he dropped Rose and left, leaving her behind.

"Ooooo!" Rose looked around in awe. "I like it!"

She began darting around and screaming as she messed with everything, Discord and Fluttershy were just watching in slight concern, Discord looked at Fluttershy.

"Did I do that?" He asked as he pointed at Rose.

"I don't believe so." Fluttershy replied.

Discord snapped to try and get rid of Rose as he would with everything he did make, but nothing happened, she just kept laughing and running, Discord looked really worried as he held his head in slight fear.

"Oh no, I can't get rid of it!" He began to panic.

"Ooh, what are you?" Rose asked once she noticed Discord. "I've never seen you before!"

"Oh, this is Discord, the king of chaos." Fluttershy replied.

"Oh, hi Fluttershy!" Rose waved. "Are you being punished too?"

"Um, no, Discord is my friend and I was just visiting him." Fluttershy replied. "But why are you here?"

"All I know is that I'm being punished, so said Death." Rose replied. "Something about the fire, maybe?"

"What fire?" Discord asked.

"Well, it's definitely not the one in your kitchen, that's for sure!" Rose replied happily.

"Ah, no, I was working on a chaos creature that was still in the oven baking!" Discord shouted as he ran to the kitchen.

"Whelp, guess you have to start over!" Rose said as she threw her hooves in the air.

"Um, Rose, I know it's not my place to say anything, but shouldn't you try and behave a little?" Fluttershy asked.

"Nope!~" Rose replied with a huge smile. "I don't know if it were my punishment or his! If it were my punishment, I wouldn't be somewhere new!"

"Um, okay." Fluttershy somewhat agreed as she backed down.

Discord tried everything in his power and even more to try and contain Rose, but nothing worked, he was finally on his last nerve.

"I just don't know what to do with her!" Discord said in distress. "I think she's worse than me!"

"I'll handle it." Fluttershy said, she walked over to Rose and tapped her shoulder as she looked at her. "Would you like to have some tea?"

"Ooo, yes, I'd love to have some tea." Rose replied calmly.

"Well, Discord made some a little while ago, so let's just sit and have some." Fluttershy smiled.

Rose went over and sat in a chair, Discord began pouring tea for the three of them, and Rose drank quietly and had quite the manners, Discord was shocked to see this was the same filly from before.

"My, you have a lot of good table manners." Fluttershy complemented.

"I have to have table manners, Sugar Spice said it's very unladylike if I don't have manners, and I'm tired of being mistaken as a colt at times." Rose said. "Sugar Spice is practically my mother since I was sent away from home, and I'm glad she has patients for me."

"Well, I'm glad." Fluttershy said.

"Why do you have manners while being completely crazy?" Discord asked.

"Well, with everything that I've been learning from my teacher Gray Mist, you can't have chaos without peace." Rose replied. "Even you have peace."

Discord was slightly confused. "How does someone like me have peace?" He asked.

Rose looked at Fluttershy as she was drinking tea and eating cookies. "It has to be out of your person so you don't die." She replied.

Discord was quiet as he looked at Fluttershy too, he nodded in agreement as he sipped his tea, after tea time Rose went back to running a muck, Discord just looked so done.

"So, are you ready for me to take her?" Death asked sitting next to Fluttershy as he was sipping tea.

"Please, just get rid of it!" Discord begged.

"That's not very nice, calling me an it." Rose said. "I already know I'm a pain in the flank."

"Rose, language." Death said.

"You were the one who called me that." She said.

"I know, but I'm a stallion, not a colt." Death said. "You're still a filly."

"Not for long, I'm almost 13!" Rose shouted.

"I know." Death said. "But you're still a filly for another three months, so watch your tongue."

Rose puffed up her cheeks and looked mad, then she smiled happily.

"Oh yeah!" She shouted. "Discord had a baby in the oven!"

Death looked slightly disturbed as he looked at Discord. "Baby?" He asked.

"It was a creature I was making, then Rose set my kitchen on fire." Discord replied.

Death held his lips closed as he tried not to crack up laughing, he looked at Rose.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked as he chuckled slightly.

"Yup, I'm ready!" Rose replied.

Death opened a portal and Rose ran through, Death followed as Discord and Fluttershy just stood there quietly, Fluttershy began laughing a little.

"She's such a sweet little filly." She said.

"I suppose, maybe I could get along with her in the real realm." Discord agreed.

"She's much nicer than she appears." Fluttershy said. "Angel actually likes her, but I think it's because he's a trouble maker too."

"I wonder why she was here in the first place?" Discord questioned.

"We won't know until we ask Death." Fluttershy replied.

Meanwhile, in Everfree Village, Death was dropping Rose off to Toxin and went back home, Swirl was still there taking care of Yin and Yang still, they were actually able to lift their head now, Yin was in control since it was late, he looked up at Death.

"Where have you been?" Yin asked.

"Everfree Village, I was cleaning up one of Rose's messes to make sure the forest didn't burn down." Death replied.

"And how did you punish her?" Yin asked.

"I stuck her somewhere she wouldn't be able to escape from, you don't have to worry." Death replied. "But I'm tired now, so I'm going to bed."

"Alright, good night." Yin said.

Death went up to his room and laid in bed. "I'm just hoping Discord learned his lesson about having too much chaos from meeting Rose, and maybe he'll consider listening to what I have to offer?" He asked himself. "I hope he does."

Death closed his eyes as he used his magic to flip through pages in a book, for some reason, he found comfort in the sound.