The spirit message.

It's been three days since Death came back and Yin was doing everything he could to try and communicate with him, Yang was mostly observing what they were doing trying to take a calm approach to it. One morning as Death was walking into the kitchen as Yang was making breakfast, he stopped and stared for a moment at him, Yang was staring back.

"Good morning." Yang said.

"Oh, morning, Yang." Death sighed slightly. "I can't see you, but I saw everything moving around and nearly had a heart attack."

"So, you can hear me?" Yang asked happily.

"Yeah, I guess I will be able to interact with you at some point again." Death replied as he walked over and stood next to Yang. "I really missed this."

Yang smiled slightly. "So have I." He agreed.

"So, what's for breakfast?" Death asked.

"I was making fruit salad." Yang replied. "But then they became muffins somehow."

Death chuckled. "That sounds like something that would normally happen to Yin." He said.

"I think being together so long just added this to us." Yang said as he looked at his muffins. "But I think I like it this way still."

"That's good." Death said. "I'll take the fruit salad muffins anyway."

Yang handed a muffin to Death and he ate it while he had his hair brushed, he pulled out the Death book quickly and looked inside, he sighed slightly.

"What's wrong?" Yang asked.

"She's back in my book, I have to go." Death replied as he left quickly through a portal.

Yang sighed knowing it was that mare from the other night that only wanted the Pony of Death, he got back to his usual chores and waited until Death came back, but he figured he'd be out all day. Death arrived in Ponyville and began walking passed everypony until he got to the hospital in the area, Twilight saw him and followed to see what he was doing, she saw it was a mare that was having a lot of issues with her health, Death was quiet as he walked over to her.

"Hello, Moon Petal." Death said as he nuzzled her slightly.

"I can't take it here!" The mare shouted as she began to cry. "I don't want to live!"

Twilight was quiet as she took a step back out of the room, she couldn't believe her ears, and she was surprised that Death was so calm about this.

"I know how you feel." Death said.

"No, you don't!" Moon Petal shouted louder. "You don't know what it's like to lose everything!"

Death was quiet for a moment as he looked away slightly. "I had to reap many of my friends and family members." He started, Moon Petal stopped and looked at him. "I lost a lot over the years." He looked back at her. "I even lost my caretakers and my life."

Moon looked away and kept crying, Death got onto the bed and pulled her into a hug, slightly shushing her.

"I know you don't want to hear this from me, but dying isn't the answer for what's going on." Death said. "You just want someone to care for and to care about you back, but I'm not cupid."

"Then what do you suggest?" Moon asked as she wiped her face.

"I'm not sure." Death replied as he looked towards the door. "But perhaps you do, Twilight?"

Twilight wasn't very surprised that he knew she was there, she walked in to see Moon, she seemed surprised to see Twilight, tough.

"Do you know anyone who could take care of her?" Death asked.