Broken and alone.

It's been three days since Sombra and Swirl started to visit Yin, and Death was out with work, Yang was doing his best to sleep that night, but something was bothering him. He got up and went downstairs to see Yin was doodling and giggling, Yang walked over and stood behind him, making Yin yelp in fear, and quickly closed the book, he looked up nervously.

"I didn't do it!" He said.

"Something's wrong." Yang said.

"It wasn't me." Yin said.

"I know it wasn't you, it's something else." Yang replied. "We need to look into it."

"Alright, let's mess up our sleeping schedules once again." Yin agreed as he got up.

They both left to go and find out what was going on, but couldn't find anything, so they called it off for now, but when Death didn't return the next morning, Yang was worried again.

"Yin, wake up." Yang said as he pushed Yin over.

"What?" He whined.

"I think something happened to Death, he hasn't come home." Yang replied.

Yin jumped up and ran through a portal, Yang looked into the last place he was heading and went there, he was quiet as he mostly looked around out of sight so he wouldn't panic ponies, but he didn't see Death anywhere, then Yin arrived.

"I asked the princesses if Death was at the castle for the night, but they haven't seen him in weeks." Yin said. "Any luck on your part?"

"None what so ever." Yang replied. "I don't even think he made it here."

"We need a decoy." Yin said. "Hold on a moment."

Yin reached through a portal and pulled Rose out by the tail, she looked around in awe.

"Wow, new place!" Rose shouted, she tried to run off but Yin wouldn't let her.

"Rose, we need help." Yang said.

"What's up?" Rose asked looking at him.

"Death's missing, and I'm not sure if he even got here." Yang replied. "Can you go look around for him and try to figure out where he went and see if he actually made it?"

"I can do that!" Rose agreed, then she was released into the town.

"Can we trust her?" Yin asked.

"She's the only one we can trust." Yang replied. "Besides, if it's something to do with Death, she won't get as distracted."

Yin and Yang sat in the spot until Rose came back, she looked worried.

"Well?" Yang asked.

"There's a stallion in town that said he killed the Pony of Death." Rose replied. "I don't think Death's okay."

Yang looked at Yin. "Go get Twilight and her friends, we need all the help we can get to look for him." Yang said.

Yin saluted and went through a portal, Yang turned back to Rose to see she was gone again, he just sighed and waited until Yin came back with Twilight and the others, even Spike was with them.

"Start looking, don't bother asking around because you might be attacked, just try and find Death." Yang said.

"We got it, I'll take to the sky and see if I can spot him from up there." Rainbow Dash said, then she took off to the sky.

"We'll all do our best." Applejack agreed as she took off running.

"Also, try to keep an eye out for Rose, she's running around as well." Yang added.