Apple Bloom's horror trip.

It's been a week since Twilight and Rarity saw the mysterious pony in Ponyville, Apple Bloom was with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, they were talking about what they were doing that day.

"So, what should we do today?" Scootaloo asked.

"I don't know, I think we should go into the forest and see if we can find something cool!" Apple Bloom replied.

"We'll get in trouble if we do that." Sweetie Belle said.

"Oh, come on, we can go visit Zecora!" Apple Bloom said.

"No, Apple Bloom, if you want to go, you can." Scootaloo said.

"Fine, I will!" Apple Bloom shouted.

She walked off into the forest, as she went to go to Zecora's house, she noticed a young filly with a red coat and a blue mane and tail, she was looking around, she noticed Apple Bloom.

"Hello!" She shouted happily.

"Uh, howdy." Apple Bloom said.

"What's a filly like you doing here?" The filly asked.

"I was about to ask you the same question." Apple Bloom replied.

"Ha!" The filly laughed. "That's really funny, see, I live-OOH WHAT'S THAT?!" The filly cut herself off and booked it away.

"Uh, okay, that was a little weird." Apple Bloom said.

She got to Zecora's house and helped her with some things that day, but as night began to fall, Zecora became a little more skittish.

"What's wrong, Zecora?" Apple Bloom asked.

"As you see, young filly dear, the night begins to draw near." Zecora said. "The night brings evil to our door, I suggest you leave before there's more."

"Alright, I guess I'll be heading out then." Apple Bloom said.

"Just be careful else you be, lost in the forest with the dead, you see." Zecora said.

Apple Bloom gave Zecora a worried look as she left, as she was walking back to Ponyville, she saw the strange filly again, she was holding a somewhat normal conversation with a bush.

"And see, that's how I ended up with a stick inside Gray Hoof's chest cavity and now he's really really mad." She said.

"And then you got me stuck here." The bush said, it was male.

"Well, no!" The filly shouted, then she looked ashamed. "Yeah, I did."

"Uh, hello?" Apple Bloom asked.

The filly looked over quickly as the bush moved slightly, the filly gave a nervous smile.

"Hi." She said. "What's a filly like you doing out here?"

"You asked that earlier." Apple Bloom replied.

It went silent as the sun went down, a pony in the bush stood up to reveal that it was decaying. Apple Bloom began panicking and ran off, she tripped over a log and landed in front of another pony, she looked up to see the skeletal face of the pony.

"Please don't hurt me!" Apple Bloom begged, covering her face in fear.

The pony moved over her and stood there, after a moment, more dead ponies walked over.

"Death, what brings you to our village?" One of the dead pony's asked, he sounded gruff and had a stick in his chest.

"Nothing, but I see what Rose meant now." The pony over Apple Bloom replied. "I'll just be on my way, as usual." He leaned down towards Apple Bloom. "Walk under me as best as you can, I'll keep you safe." He whispered.