Death of Death.

Yin and Yang were both quiet, Swirl looked back at the door with a sad look, Yang looked down slightly.

"I... didn't know it was that bad." Yang said quietly.

Yin looked at him. "Is that why he was so upset?" Yin asked. "Because we were hurting each other?"

"That's what he's been saying lately." Swirl replied. "I didn't think he'd actually do it."

"Why didn't you mention anything?" Yin asked.

"I thought he already talked to you about it." Swirl replied.

"He didn't mention anything to us, he just..." Yang went quiet. "Avoided us..."

"Listen, I know you have a lot of questions, but I have to go back inside and feed Black." Swirl said. "I'll answer them when I'm done."

Swirl went back inside as Yin and Yang waited for her to be done, when she walked back out, she looked even more upset.

"What happened?" Yin asked in worry.

"He won't be able to see you, hear you, or interact with you." Swirl started. "He can't read, write, or use magic anymore." She looked up at them. "It's like how he was before he became the Pony of Death."

"Thank you." Yang said. "Will you be back from time to time?"

"I'm busy quite often, but Toxin and the others have time, so they'll be by to check in on my behalf." Swirl replied. "If there's anything you're concerned about, you know where to find me."

Swirl opened her wings and flew off, Yang was quiet as he walked inside, Yin followed.

"So, now what?" Yin asked.

"It's like Swirl said, he can't hear, see, or be bothered by us." Yang replied. "Now go get some sleep, it's getting early."

Yin didn't say anything as he walked inside, Yang followed and looked at Black who was laying in the same spot as before, Yang went and began making himself something to eat, it was very quiet. Yang was startled when he heard coughing, he looked up quickly to see Black was sitting up and coughing harshly, he stood up and stumbled around before he hit the ground again.

Yang walked over in concern and looked at him, he was breathing heavily as he just laid there, and there wasn't anything Yang could do about it, he just went back to cooking without another thought about Black. That evening, Yin finally came back downstairs from sleeping all day, he saw Yang was sitting next to Black reading, he sighed slightly as he put down the book.

"What'cha reading?" Yin asked as he walked over.

"We won't be able to reap him, he'll be stuck here." Yang started quietly. "Forever."

Yin looked very upset, he began whining and screaming as he rolled around on the floor, Yang looked at Black quietly, then the door opened, Yin and Yang both looked over to see Toxin walk in, he had Rose with him as they both walked over, Toxin set down a small plate of food, Black looked at it tiredly.

"Swirl made this for you, and Mocha put some medicine in it to ease the pain." Toxin said.

Rose set down a really tasty looking apple and slid it over. "The harvest was a success this year, and Honeygold wanted you to have the best of the best." She smiled.

Black reached for the apple and began eating it, Rose looked very sad and left the house, Toxin looked back at the door where she left.

"Why is she so upset?" Black asked tiredly.

"I'm not really sure why, ever since you got, uh, sick, she's been like this." Toxin replied.

Black looked down slightly, then looked back up at him.

"I'd like to hear a story, will she come to tell me one?" Black asked. "Since it's hard for me to move around, it'll make me feel better to hear some sort of adventure."

"I'll see if she's still out there, but I'm not sure if she already left." Toxin replied as he trotted outside.

Yin and Yang followed to see Rose was moping around and sad, Toxin walked over and got down to her level.

"Hey." Toxin started. "Black would really like to hear a story of one of your adventures."

"Okay." Rose somewhat agreed as she went back inside.

"Is she okay?" Yang asked.

"No, she's been sick too." Toxin replied. "She hasn't been as adventurous or curious since Black went back to being Black."

Yin was quiet. "I guess she's been going through a hard time as well." He said.

"Yeah, I better go make sure the both of them are happy." Toxin said walking inside again.

Yin and Yang were both quiet as they stood there, Yang looked at Yin.

"We messed up." Yang said.

"Big time." Yin agreed.

They both went back inside as Rose was finishing her story, when she was done, Toxin picked her up and onto his back as he left, Yang went to bed as Yin sat quietly next to Black who was now asleep, he was just sad all night long.