A kind heart behind Death's eyes.

It's been two days since Rainbow Dash was dragged around everywhere by Rose and she didn't really do much practice by herself, she would mostly do it with the Wonder Bolts. Applejack and Apple Bloom were both busy selling apple goods to ponies that were coming and going, Apple Bloom looked at Applejack.

"Do you think we can take some of these into the forest and give them to Zecora?" Apple Bloom asked.

"I mean, I guess we could." Applejack replied. "But it might be dangerous."

"I don't think we have much to worry about." Apple Bloom said.

At about noon, Applejack and Apple Bloom started to head to Zecora's house out in the forest, when they got there, Zecora was making some sort of potion.

"Howdy, Zecora!" Apple Bloom greeted.

"My, oh my, what a surprise, you're both a sight for my sore eyes." Zecora said.

"Apple Bloom thought you'd like some apples." Applejack said.

"What a gesture, that's very nice, I would love to have a slice." Zecora said happily.

Apple Bloom and Applejack gave Zecora a few apple goods and were there for quite some time, Zecora gave a small word of caution when it began to get dark when they decided to leave, as they began to walk back to Ponyville, Apple Bloom noticed a dark figure was walking alongside them.

"Applejack." Apple Bloom whispered. "Somepony's there."

Applejack looked up to see the dark figure stop and look around, then move on.

"Was it one of those bad blank flanks?" Apple Bloom asked.

"I couldn't tell." Applejack replied.

"Let's get back home, I'm getting scared." Apple Bloom said.

"Yeah, I agree." Applejack agreed.

They kept going as it got super dark, the moon was up, but it was only a small slit in the sky, and Applejack couldn't pinpoint where the trail was anymore and they both ended up getting lost.

"I'm sorry, Apple Bloom, but I don't know where we are anymore." Applejack said.

Apple Bloom was quiet as she looked around in a slight panic, she noticed a pony in the distance.

"Applejack, somepony's over there." Apple Bloom said.

Applejack looked over quickly to see the pony was walking over, Applejack began moving away with Apple Bloom and ended up getting to a really old bridge, Applejack began heading across the bridge as Apple Bloom just stood there.

"I don't think we should be heading across there." Apple Bloom said.

"Well, what choice do we got?" "Applejack asked.

"Hi!" Rose shouted.

Apple Bloom looked to her side to see Rose was sitting there, she was all smiles.

"Uh, howdy Rose, um, can you point us in the right direction to Ponyville?" Apple Bloom asked.

"I don't know where that is, but I'm sure Death would!" Rose replied.

"Where's Death?" Apple Bloom asked.

"We don't need his help, we can do it ourselves!" Applejack said.

"Hey, you shouldn't be out there, you could get hurt, or worse!" Rose said in a slight panic.

"I can get across it just fine!" Applejack said.

"Applejack, I think you should listen to Rose, she knows what she's talking about." Apple Bloom said.

Applejack took a step and the board under her hoof broke, she nearly fell when she felt someone grab her mane.