Everblank village adventure.

It was the next day as Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Apple Bloom were outside behind Yin and Yang's house, they were having a cutie mark crusader's meeting to find out how to help make everyone comfortable while they stay, but nothing was coming to mind.

"I don't know, Apple Bloom, I just think we should stay out of things this time." Sweetie Belle started.

"Yeah, I agree because we don't know the rules." Scootaloo added.

"But, I'm sure there's something we can do!" Apple Bloom said.

They went quiet as they noticed Death walking around the corner, he looked at the fillies.

"What's going on back here?" He asked.

"Uh, nothing, Mr. Death." Scootaloo replied.

Death was quiet, he smiled slightly and got down to their level.

"What's the meeting about?" He asked.

"We're not having a meeting, not anymore." Sweetie Belle replied.

Death looked at Apple Bloom. "If you're looking for work, you won't find it here." He started. "But, I might have a suggestion."

"How can we help?" Apple Bloom asked in slight joy.

"We're not helping!" Scootaloo shouted.

"And why not?" Death asked. "The cutie mark crusaders are supposed to find a purpose for blank flanks, right?"

The fillies were quiet.

"The job I have for the three of you is simple, just follow me and help Rose find her cutie mark." Death said. "She's still young enough that the curse hasn't been able to take her yet, meaning there's still hope that she can relive a normal pony life."

"I guess we could help." Sweetie Belle somewhat agreed.

"Great, let's go." Death said as he began to walk away. "Oh, and don't wander off, stay close, and when I say, hide in my mane."

They all began walking in near silence, then they all stopped went a golden stallion with a dark blue mane and tail walked around the corner, he froze after noticing the fillies.

"Hey, Honeygold." Death greeted as if he were an old friend.

"Why the hay are these fillies in the forest?" This so-called Honeygold asked in shock.

"Something that was going on with Sunny Town." Death replied. "All the fillies and colts from Ponyville are here."

"With Yin and Yang, right?" Honeygold asked.

"Yes, they won't be able to get them there." Death replied, he ducked slightly as Rose jumped out of a bush and went to tackle him, but she vanished into his mane. "I see Toxin's having a day off today."

"Actually, Rose got him stuck last night in a wall." Honeygold replied.

Death stopped and looked at his mane, Rose cackled with slight psychotics.

"Rose, I'm not happy with what you did." Death said.

Rose whined slightly. "It wasn't really my fault, Toxin liked it!" She said.

"Rose, I want you to behave while you're with these three." Death said, Rose peeked out at the fillies. "They're going to help you find your cutie mark today, just to see if it's possible, and maybe they'd learn a few things out here."

"Okay, I'll be good!" Rose agreed as she jumped out of his very tangled mane, and the crusaders knew that it was really hard to do because Spike did get stuck for an hour. "Come on, let's go!" Rose continued as she started to prance off.