Destruction.

It's been nearly a month and Shadow Rainbow was running amuck, and since Death was still gone, Yin and Yang couldn't deal with her because they were too busy dealing with reaping until Shadow Rainbow was in Ponyville, not even Discord could stop her when Fluttershy asked for his help. Twilight was with her friends in her castle trying to find a spell that could help, but nothing was happening, she even asked for them to help, then Celestia and Luna showed up.

"Things aren't going so well, we can't even match her powers." Luna said.

"How is research going?" Celestia asked.

"Not well, we can't seem to find anything." Twilight asked.

A white portal opened as Yin and Yang walked in, they dropped books in front of Twilight and her friends, they looked at the princesses.

"You help look for a spell, we'll do our best to stop this mare." Yang said.

"And we should all pray that this doesn't end the world." Yin added.

Yin and Yang went through the portal and was now in the middle of Ponyville, Shadow Rainbow gave them a smirk.

"I know where the elements of harmony are, so why don't you just step aside and let me take them." She said.

Yin looked at Yang. "Do you think she really knows?" Yin asked.

"No, I don't think she does." Yang replied.

Shadow Rainbow reared up and shot a dark beam at Yin, but Yang stepped into the shot and took the full blow, Yin panicked and pulled Yang through a portal back to Twilight's castle, that's when he noticed both of Yang's horns were gone, it was smoking at the base of what was left of the horns, Yin was screaming in panic as Celestia and Luna ran over to see what was going on.

"The world is going to end!" Yin sobbed.

Celestia and Luna tried to stop Yin's hysteria as Twilight went back to the library, everypony else was just staring at her.

"Yang might not make it." Twilight said quietly. "It's bad."

"Wait, I found something." Spike said as he had a book. "As there's peace, chaos must roam. A mix of both becomes a home. As there's life, death shall follow. You cannot kill an immortal foe."

"Wait, that's the riddle Yin told me when I asked about the marks on us, but he didn't remember what it meant." Twilight said as she took the book Spike had. "Maybe there's a clue here."

Everypony else walked over and looked at the book, Rarity stopped and took the book quickly.

"Wait, I see a few words that are popping out here." She said.

"What words?" Twilight asked.

"Chaos, both, and home." Rarity replied. "See if there's another clue in another book, see if any of the other books have words that pop out to you."

Pinkie Pie picked up a book and flipped through it, she stopped and read for a while.

"Helpful, spell, and fight." Pinkie Pie said.

"I have a few too." Applejack added. "Together, search, and call."

"Here are mine." Fluttershy said. "Lost, hurt, and past."

"I have three too." Rainbow Dash said. "Death, rain, and love."

Twilight sighed. "Forgiveness, power, and healing." She said.

"What the hay does that mean?" Applejack asked. "It just sounds like gibberish to me."

"It's a spell." Twilight said.

"How can that be a spell?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Twilight closed her eyes. "I can sense it." She said.

"What is it?" Fluttershy asked.

"A spell of chaos, a spell of love, fight together, call the lost, a power of healing, a helpful rain, hurt the past but forgiveness stays, both the power searches the lost, a spell, a call, bring Death home." Twilight said.

A black circle appeared on the floor that connected to all the other ponies in the room, a large black alicorn appeared and was showing the marks of the Pony of Death, the skeletal markings on everypony else were now gone, the Pony of Death looked around then at themself.

"Whoa." Twilight said. "I can't believe that I summoned a Pony of Death."

"Summoned?" The Pony of Death questioned as they looked down at Twilight, it was a stallion. "You did no such thing."

"What do you mean?" Twilight asked.

"As there's peace, chaos must roam. A mix of both becomes a home. As there's life, death shall follow. You cannot kill an immortal foe." The Pony of Death replied. "With peace and chaos, harmony strives. The elements together are for those who try, use them wisely for that is the way. If they live, so does Death, because none shall kill the Pony of Death."

"What are you saying?" Twilight asked.

"You six are the elements of harmony." The Pony of Death replied. "The elements were dying so Yin and Yang had to recreate them."

"But, why make them ponies?" Twilight asked.

"I'm not sure, he never told me." The Pony of Death replied.

"Wait, Death?" Spike asked.

"Yeah, though I'm not sure why I'm so tall now." Death replied as he looked himself over. "But I guess that's a question for Yin and Yang later."

"Um, well, Yang's probably not going to make it." Twilight said.

Death looked at her quickly. "What happened?" He asked.

"They went to fight Shadow Rainbow and something happened, we're not sure exactly what, though." Twilight replied. "He's in the main room with Yin if you want to see them."

Death said nothing as he went to the main room and saw Yin and Yang, he huffed slightly as he went through a portal to face Shadow Rainbow, she looked worried to see him.

"This is personal now!" Death shouted. "You're going to suffer for all eternity!"

To be continued.