The Crystal Princess.

It's been three weeks and Twilight and her friends were visiting Cadance and Shining Armor, something was happening and Cadance requested Twilight's help.

"What's going on?" Twilight asked in worry.

"I think King Sombra is planning on coming back, I'm worried about my people." Cadance replied.

"Won't the Crystal Heart protect the city?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"No, there's a bigger reason he's coming back." Everypony heard, they looked over quickly to see Death was standing there.

"Death, what are you doing here?" Cadance asked in worry. "Is somepony in your book?"

"No, I'm only moral support for the princess." Death replied. "She has to talk with Sombra."

"Wait, you mean Princess Amore?" Cadance asked in shock. "I thought Sombra turned her to stone and scattered her pieces all over Equestria?"

"I'm not talking about the Queen." Death replied. "I'm talking about the Princess."

"The palace is just the way I remember it as well." Everypony heard from the door, they looked over to see Starry Swirl with a crystal unicorn. "I just wish everything was better for us."

"I know, I'm sorry everything didn't go as planned." The unicorn was saying. "Sombra wasn't always evil, he used to be such a kind colt."

"So, now that you walked around a while, are you ready to talk with the new princess?" Death asked.

"Oh, yes." Swirl replied as she walked over.

Death cleared his throat. "Cadance, this is my very good friend Starry Swirl." Death gestured to Swirl. "The unicorn is Radiant Hope, she was good friends with Swirl and Sombra when they were young."

"It's nice to meet you." Swirl smiled happily as she tilted her head. "Radiant told me you were doing a very good job as the princess of the Crystal Kingdom."

"It's nice to meet you too." Candance smiled back. "But I'm not really sure who you are."

"Allow me to properly introduce myself." Swirl started as she spread her wings and bowed slightly. "My name is Starry Swirl, princess of the Crystal Kingdom, my mother was Amore."

Cadance, Twilight, and the others were all surprised, Swirl looked around a little.

"I gave up my cutie mark to gain immortality for myself and my love." Swirl started as she looked at a window. "But my sacrifice became my sin, I didn't know that my love was only using me to get what he wanted."

The sky went dark as a cackle filled the air, Swirl sighed as she looked down.

"I'm nervous." Swirl said.

"It's alright, he can't do anything to you." Death said.

Swirl stood next to the door as darkness filled the castle, Sombra appeared and stopped after seeing Swirl.

"Hello, my love." Swirl greeted with a bittersweet tone.

"S-Swirl?" Sombra stammered. "I thought you vanished after I took over?"

"No, I fled when Celestia and Luna arrived." Swirl replied, she stomped her hoof. "And I'm not pleased with what you've done to me!"

"It was your fault that you chose to go through with it." Sombra said with an evil smile.

"But it was your idea." Swirl sneered.

"It's not my fault you were an ignorant little filly." Sombra chuckled as he began walking circles around Swirl. "You have no idea about the darkness inside all who have walked the planet."