Giving time.

It's been a week since Twilight last talked with Yang, and more ponies kept showing up, all her friends have been too busy to keep in touch with her, and she was really starting to worry. Twilight turned a corner in her castle and ran into someone, she looked up to see Death, he looked very upset.

"Oh, hello, Death." She greeted. "Did you bring another message?"

Death didn't say anything as he walked passed her without a word, everypony else was quiet as he walked passed them and to where Spike was sleeping, Twilight quickly ran in to see Death sit next to Spike, Spike opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Death.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Death asked.

"I'm not doing too well, am I?" Spike asked, Death didn't reply. "I know I'm in your book, that's why you're here, isn't it?"

Death nodded slowly, Spike reached out for Death's hoof, and he gladly extended it so Spike could hold it.

"It's okay if you have to reap me, sure I didn't live a full life, but at least it was a fun short one." Spike said. "You shouldn't feel bad about it, even though it's hard."

Death didn't say anything, he lowered his head and looked over at Twilight, she looked worried and scared.

"Can you please leave?" Death asked. "I don't want you to watch."

Twilight was hesitant but left the room quietly, Death looked back at Spike.

"Why did you make her leave?" Spike asked. "She's seen it happen before."

"Because I didn't want her to see what was to happen." Death replied. "I haven't tried this spell before, but I might be able to give you more time."

"Is that even a good idea?" Spike asked.

Death smiled softly. "I don't know, but I'm willing to try." He replied.

He stood up straight and a dark aura surrounded his horn, it began to turn white as it began to surround Spike, they both passed out after a minute. Twilight began to get worried after an hour passed and went to check, when she saw that Death was unconscious, she began to panic slightly.

"Oh no, what happened?" Twilight asked herself.

She didn't have an answer to the question, all she could do was wonder and panic a little, after a couple of days, all of Twilight's friends arrived along with the princesses, Twilight was confused.

"What's everypony doing here?" Twilight asked.

"We got a letter from the first pony to come here." Applejack replied.

"So did we." Celestia agreed.

A white portal opened and the First Pony walked through, he looked at everypony else.

"Where's Death?" Yang asked quickly.

"He's been in Spike's room for the last couple of days next to his bed, they've both been unconscious since." Twilight replied.

Yang looked upset. "I told him not to use magic he didn't quite understand yet." He muttered in annoyance.

"So, why are we all here?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"We have a spell that will clear the disease, but we needed the princesses to assist, and the elements of harmony." Yang replied.

"We don't have them, they were sealed away in a tree!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

"Them in a tree or not, they're still here a part of you, because they made the connection with you." Yang said. "Now, make a circle around us here, then we'll begin."

Everypony made a circle around Yin and Yang, Yang looked them all over before they continued.

"First off, it's best if you close your eyes and concentrate." Yang said.

Everypony closed their eyes as Yang began to use his magic, a bright light filled the castle as Twilight peeked at Yang, an apparition of a second pony appeared next to Yang and then disappeared, when the light was gone, so was Yang, everypony looked around in worry.

"Where did he go?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"I don't know." Rarity replied.

"Wait, there's a note here." Luna said as she picked up a paper.

"What does it say?" Celestia asked.

"Do not worry about Yin and Yang, he is at home to rest, send Death home when he wakes." Luna read. "It doesn't say who it's from."

"Then I guess we shouldn't worry." Celestia said.

Everypony began to do their work and everything as Twilight went to check on Spike, who was actually awake and shaking Death, he looked up at Twilight.

"How long has he been like this?" He asked.

"About two days, like you." Twilight replied.

Spike looked upset. "He said he never tried anything like that, so I guess he's going to be staying a while." He said. "I just hope no pony has to be reaped during that time."

"So do I." Twilight agreed.

They sat for a while until Twilight made sure Death was comfortable before she went back to work with the others, but she had so many questions that couldn't be answered, especially about the second pony who appeared next to Yang.