Fun and games.

It's been nearly a week since Twilight last saw Death, she was at the castle to talk to Celestia, as they were talking about how to help more ponies, the doors flung open as Luna ran in, she slid over to Celestia and hid behind her, Twilight was confused.

"Who's winning?" Celestia asked.

Before Luna could reply, a pillow flew by and hit her, she screamed as she began running again, Death was right on her hooves.

"You can't outrun me even if I do have short legs!" Death said as they ran out of the room.

"Oh, that looks like fun." Celestia said.

"Wait, what?" Twilight asked.

"Hm?" Celestia asked as she looked at her.

"Why is he here?" Twilight asked.

Celestia smiled slightly. "Black has been a good friend of ours since we were fillies, we went to school with him." She replied, then looked a little upset. "We chased him away when the others were banished, I still remember that day as if it was yesterday, but he seems to have forgiven us both for that."

"No, stop, I give!" Luna shouted from somewhere else.

"It's not like I can stop!" Death shouted from the same area.

"Oh dear, I have to go see what happened." Celestia said.

Twilight got up and followed Celestia to the main corridor, Death and Luna were both tangled in his hair and hanging from a chandelier, they both smiled nervously at Celestia.

"Oh dear, that's a problem." Celestia said.

"Yeah, I know." Luna agreed.

"Maybe we should have started with braiding my mane, huh?" Death asked.

Celestia began laughing. "You're going to be there for quite some time, I don't think I can help, I'll just make it worse." She said.

"Aw man, I promised to go bug hunting later today." Death said.

There was a small sneeze from Death's mane, everyone looked at the spot it came from in shock.

"How long have you been there?" Death asked.

Rose peeked out with a worried look. "Oh no, I snosed my cover." She whispered.

"You know, I'm actually happy to see you." Death said.

"Oh, we're stuck!" Rose said happily, she pulled out hedge sheers. "Imma snip us to freedom!"

She began cutting Death's hair as she cackled and shouted snip the entire time, she rolled it up into a ball and began running around with it, then she jumped up on top and fell asleep.

"I guess she's still somewhat behaving." Death said.

"How long has she been... wait... she can get out of that mess?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, I don't know how." Death replied.

Celestia walked over and got down to Death's level, she giggled slightly as she ran her hoof down Death's new mohawk.

Death sighed slightly. "Is it sad that I'm used to this?" He asked.

"How so?" Luna asked.

"Well, the first reason is over-" Death started as he looked over to where Rose was, but she was gone. "Was there." He looked at Celestia. "The second reason is living with me."

"You have a friend living with you?" Celestia asked.

"I wouldn't exactly say a friend, more like a father really, since I never had one." Death replied. "Although, I do have to say that both of you remind me of him."

"Is it the First Pony?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, and I find it funny that Celestia acts more like Yin and Luna acts more like Yang." Death replied. "Even though Celestia is the one who takes care of everything in the day as Yang does his parts as well, and Luna takes on the night when Yin does, Celestia is more chaotic than Luna and it's the opposite with Yin and Yang."

"So Yin's the chaotic one while Yang's the peaceful one?" Twilight asked.

Death looked at her with a blank look. "You didn't know that already?" He asked, he looked at Celestia. "What are they teaching in schools now?"

"They stopped teaching about the First Pony years ago, they thought it was pointless since we became princesses." Celestia replied.

Death looked away quite upset. "They should get lessons again, they've forgotten who's in charge." He muttered.

"We'll discuss this some other time, do you want to keep playing?" Luna asked.

Death lowered his head. "I'm not in the mood anymore." He replied. "I should get going."

"Okay, we'll see you some other time." Celestia said.

Death didn't say anything as he left through a portal, Celestia and Luna both looked sad.

"Is everything okay?" Twilight asked.

"Black hates death, we don't understand why he's the Pony Of Death." Luna replied.

"It must be hard for him, especially through all these's years." Celestia said.

"I'm sorry." Twilight said.

"Uh oh!" Rose said, they all looked over to see her sitting there with the hairball. "He left!"

"Uh, maybe I could help?" Twilight asked.

"Would you?" Rose asked happily.

"Yeah, where should I take you?" Twilight asked.

"I need to go to Everfree forest." Rose replied. "I live just inside... er... the village just on the other side."

"Alright, I'll take you to the forest." Twilight agreed, she looked at the princesses. "I guess I'm going."

"Alright, be safe." Celestia agreed.

Twilight began leading Rose through Ponyville as she bounced next to her, she was looking around but didn't stray. They got to the forest and Rose ran off cackling, Twilight was a little worried about her but figured she'd be fine as she walked home.