Immortal.

It's been two weeks since Death talked with Iron Hoof and he was finally well enough to be up and about, and the princesses did accept Iron Hoof to be their armorer. Death was in the middle of walking to go reap another pony when a unicorn walked out, she had a dark mane and tail with a gray coat, her cutie mark was of a vortex of Windigos, Death stopped to stare as she smiled darkly.

"Can I help you?" Death asked.

The mare said nothing as a dark circle appeared under Death, he was struck by something and blacked out, he came too in some sort of cage made of magic, he couldn't use his magic either, he was looking around as the mare walked over with the same dark smile.

"What is the meaning of this?" Death asked. "Why have you done this?"

"Because." The mare smiled more. "You know where the real elements of harmony are."

Death was quiet. "Why do you want to know?" He asked darkly.

"Because it is time for the world to be reborn, and I will be the first pony!" She shouted proudly.

"That will never happen." Death said.

The mare huffed. "And what if I succeed?" She asked.

"You won't." Death replied.

"You don't know anything, Pony of Death." She scoffed.

"The name's Black Death, for your information." Death said. "Pony of Death is only my title, not my name."

"So, you're not the first Pony of Death?" She asked.

"No, I'm the twelfth in the job." Death replied.

"So, you're not experienced?" The mare asked.

"I've been alive for almost 10,000 years." Death replied with his head high and chest out. "Anything you say will never get me to talk about the elements, no matter what."

The mare hissed slightly and shot a dark beam at Death, making him fall and scream in torcher, like he was being attacked over and over, he stood up with shaky legs.

"You must be Shadow Rainbow that I've been warned about." Death grunted through his teeth. "A witch who was cursed to live eternity with no sense of love."

She smiled. "At least you heard about me." She said.

"I also know how to reap you as well." Death sneered slightly.

"You can't, I blocked your magic." She smirked as she walked circles around Death. "I knew you would have something to get rid of me, but since you can't break the spell means you're not well versed with your magic either."

"I will get out." Death said.

"We'll see, won't we?" Shadow Rainbow smiled darkly.

Yin and Yang were up around that morning, but something was off, ponies weren't getting reaped again.

"What do you think happened this time?" Yin asked.

"I'm not sure." Yang replied.

"I'll go reap the pony, you go see if you can find Death." Yin said as he went through a portal.

Yang said nothing as he went to Death's last known location, he saw the grass was chared in a perfect circle on the ground, it was a pattern of Windigos chasing one another.

"Oh no." Yang said.

He quickly went off and found Yin before he got to the house he needed to be at.

"What?" Yin asked in worry after seeing Yang's terrified expression.

"Shadow Rainbow is back, and I think she took Death." Yang replied.