Shopping.

It's been three days and Twilight was walking around Ponyville, she stopped when she saw Death was standing outside a jeweler's looking at a scrap of paper, he was holding the really large gem Rose had under his wing, Twilight was cautious as she walked over.

"Um." She started, Death looked up at her. "Is everything okay?"

Death looked down sadly as he lowered his ears. "I need to do some shopping." He replied.

"Oh, then I'll let you get to it." Twilight said, she went to walk away.

"I can't." Death said, she looked back at him to see he looked like a timid colt. "No one will serve me, because of what I am."

"Oh." Twilight said, she looked around slightly. "Um, would you like me to help?"

Death smiled slightly. "I'd like that." He replied.

"What do you need first?" Twilight asked as she walked over.

Death handed her the gem. "I need money first, I'd use my own, but this stuff is for Rose and I know she would want her own money to spend." He replied.

"Alright, I'll sell this then." Twilight agreed as she took the gem inside.

The stallion at the desk looked up at her, giving her a dark look.

"Where did you get that?" He asked.

Twilight looked at the gem and smiled slightly as she looked back at him. "U-um, I found it in a trashcan." She replied.

The stallion looked a little calmer. "Alright, let me see it." He said.

She passed it over and he began to give it an examination, it took nearly twenty minutes.

"It's impressive." He said as he looked up. "What would you like done with it?"

"I'd like to sell it, I'm getting funds for a filly who's been, uh, sick." Twilight replied nervously.

"Very well." The stallion said, he gave her the money for the gem. "I hope that filly gets well very soon."

"Uh, yeah!" Twilight agreed.

She walked outside and Death was across the street now, he looked over as she handed him the bag.

"Thank you." Death said. "What did you say when he asked about it?"

"I told him that I found it in a trashcan and that I wanted to sell it for funds to help a filly get better who was in the hospital." Twilight replied. "Is it bad that I lied?"

"No, I'm just glad that I didn't run into Applejack during this time." Death replied. "Would you mind helping me the rest of the way? Or were you busy?"

"Well, I was a little busy." Twilight replied. "But, I could see if any of my friends are available to come help?"

"That would be appreciated." Death agreed.

"Alright, don't go anywhere and I'll go see." Twilight said as she ran off.

Death stood there with his eyes closed and head low as mares, stallions, colts, and fillies whispered about him, he was doing his best to ignore the constant disapproval of everypony.

"Hi, Death."Fluttershy said, Death opened his eyes to see Rainbow Dash was with her. "Twilight said you needed help with shopping today?"

"Yes, no one will let me in or buy anything, I'll give you each half of the money and half of the list of things I need, if that's not too much to ask." Death said.

"Not at all, I can handle it." Fluttershy agreed.

"I'll be done faster if you want to give me more of the list." Rainbow Dash said.