Rainbow Dash's kidnapped adventure.

It's been three days since Death was last seen by anypony, Twilight became paranoid and would hardly leave her castle, so everypony else had a lot more time to spend doing their own thing. Rainbow Dash was zipping around Ponyville and she decided to fly over Everfree forest to get some dodging practice. As she was darting through the trees, something whipped over her and she was dragged down, she tried to get free from the black mass that was now around her, but she just started getting more stuck.

"Rose, I told you to just cut my mane!" Death shouted, rather close to where Rainbow Dash was.

"Don't get your mane in a knot, I'm getting to it." A very young filly said, but we all know who she is now.

"You said that ten times already!" Death sneered.

"OOOO! WHAT'S THAT?!!!" Rose shouted as she took off another way, dragging Rainbow Dash and Death with her.

"Rose, I mean it." Death said darkly, making Rose stop. "If you don't get this done and over with soon, so help me I will attack you, pin you to the ground, and eat your soul!"

Rose was silent for a moment. "Good luck with dat." She said happily.

Death groaned. "I'll ground you with magic." He grumbled.

"We'll see how that works." Rose giggled.

"My magic." Death added.

Rose was quiet as she looked at Death. "Oh, your hair's really long, I should probably cut that." She said, slightly nervous now.

"About time." Death said in relief.

Rose pulled out the hedge sheers from Death's hair and began snipping away Death's hair by shouting snip snip over and over, but it was nowhere near Rainbow Dash.

"M'kay, bu-bye!" Rose shouted, she began running off, dragging Rainbow Dash with her.

"Hey, wait!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

Rose slid to a stop and began looking around. "Who said that?" She asked.

"Uh, in here...?" Rainbow Dash questioned.

Rose ran over and looked at her. "What's a pony like you doing here?" She asked happily.

"I, uh, got stuck when this... uh, stuff came out of nowhere and yanked me out of the air." Rainbow Dash replied.

Rose looked kinda confused. "That weird, this stuff doesn't fly." She said, she looked up slightly. "Ooooo! What's that?!" She shouted as she took off running, dragging Rainbow Dash with her again.

"Wait, where are we going?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"What's that?" Rose asked as she took a sharp turn.

"Are you even listening?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Ooh, hello!" Rose shouted, zipping up a tree quickly, letting Rainbow Dash dangle from the limb.

"Oh boy, this isn't what I wanted to do today." Rainbow Dash said.

"What are you?" Rose asked as she jumped down, she was face to face with a cockatrice, it hissed at her. "That's a nice name!" She giggled.

The cockatrice noticed Rainbow Dash tangled helplessly in the matted mess, it looked very concerned.

"Oooo! What's that?!" Rose shouted, taking off again.

After several sharp turns, sudden jolts to a stop, and an occasional slid down a cliff, Rose finally stopped.

"What was I doing?" Rose asked in confusion.