The end of a nightmare.

It's been two days since Yin and Yang came to terms with losing Black, Black was so weak and shaky he couldn't even get up anymore, Yang was outside watering plants as the sun started going down, Yin ran outside in a panic.

"Yang!" Yin shouted as he tackled him. "Where's Black?"

Yang was confused. "Isn't he inside next to the couch?" Yang asked.

Yin looked scared. "He's gone!" Yin shouted as he ran off. "I gotta find him!"

Yang got up as Yin disappeared within the trees, Yang just got back to watering plants, figuring Black wandered off to pass somewhere by himself. As time went on, Yin finally came back without Black, he was crying heavily, Yang looked at him in worry.

"Is everything alright?" Yang asked.

"I couldn't find him anywhere!" Yin cried. "I can even sense him anymore!"

"Yin." Yang said as he pulled him into a gentle hug. "I think he passed away somewhere."

"I just wanted to make sure he passed peacefully." Yin sobbed quietly as he leaned on Yang's shoulder.

"I know, I wish I would've been there too." Yang agreed.

"You should head to bed." Yin sniffled as he wiped his face with his hoof.

"Will you be okay?" Yang asked.

"I'll be okay." Yin said as he went over to the couch and sat down.

Yang looked to the stairs, then looked back to Yin, he walked over and sat next to Yin and leaned on his shoulder.

"I'll sleep next to you tonight." Yang said.

Yin didn't complain as Yang sat with him until he fell asleep, Yin was quiet as he looked at the empty spot where Black used to be, he sighed softly as he looked up slightly.

"If you can hear me, please make sure Black passed easily." He whispered.

It was quiet all night, when dawn came, Yang woke up to see Yin was making breakfast.

"Morning." Yin said without looking at Yang.

"Are you alright?" Yang asked as he walked over.

"I'm okay." Yin replied.

"Are you sure?" Yang asked.

"I'm sure." Yin agreed.

Yang was quiet as Yin kept cooking, after nearly a week passed, Yin went out to deal with a mare that was nearing death, so he went out to find her on a cliff, she looked upset.

"Hello." Yin greeted.

She looked over quickly and huffed. "What are you doing here?" She asked angrily.

"You're on the death list." Yin replied.

She looked even angrier. "You're not the Pony of Death!" She shouted.

"The Pony of Death is gone." Yin said.

"No, he's not!" The mare shouted.

She went to jump off the cliff when she was grabbed by Yang's magic, she was kicking and screaming as Yang brought her over to Yin and himself.

"Please, you have to understand." Yang started.

"No, you don't understand!" The mare shouted. "I want the Pony of Death!"

"He passed away at some point." Yin said. "He's gone."

"No, he's not!" The mare shouted as she broke free from Yang's magic.