PROLOGUE

"Okay guys settle down." The shouted before the entire class stopped what they were doing and turned to her.

"Here are your parents for you assignment on Shakespeare. " The teacher was a petite lady with the voice of a lion.

"Connor Jack and Hallie Jarvis." I blocked her out as i looked out the window.

I needed to get home as fast as I could, my mom wasn't getting better and she probably didn't even eat anything seeing she was so weak to cook.

It was just my mom and I.

I've never met my real dad and the only man that's come as close as a father to me had sexually molested me six years ago resulting in him being sent to prison.

My mother suffers from breast cancer which originated when she had knocked herself at work years ago.

We were poor and basically survive on the money that I make working as a waiter at Two Dudes A popular Diner for teens.

"Laura Marano and Melisa Jergens" The teacher called 

The kids began laughing at Melisa

"Ou you got paired with her ew!" The laughed her as they boys began laughing and slamming their hands on the table.

"Ew!! Miss!!!" The blonde princess complained because we were paired up.

Here we go.

"Yes Ms. Jergens do you have a problem?" The teacher asked spotting calling her list of names.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window while my other class mates watched me with disgust written all over their faces.

Go to hell.

I hate everyone of you.

"Why do I have to be paired with her... " She whined "she's disgusting."

The teacher stared at her before putting down her book and crossing her hands over her chest.

PEOPLE CAN'T WE JUST GET THIS OVER WITH!

"Ms. Jergens unless you are allergic to something-some perfume or something ms. Marano is wearing or someone willingly exchanges partners-which i highly doubt will happen, you will be stuck with Ms. Marano, no argument." The teacher was a stern woman and dissed me on her own special way.

"But I am, she's disgusting and stink and her hair-"  Melisa began listing my false in front of the entire class before someone cut her off.

"I'll do it."

Everyone stopped talking and turned to the most popular boy in our school as he sat in his seat surrounded by his friends.

Even me who didn't even care who y partner was turned around.

"Do what bro?" His right hand man,  Bishop asked smacking his back.

"I'll take Melisa's space, i'll pair up with Laura." He said getting up then he turned to me.

His Brown eyes starring into mines as a small smile formed on his face.

And that was the day Ross Lynch came crashing into my life with no warning.