Chapter 40

Ross' POV

Loud silence.

Its all I could hear as I lie in my bed watching the soft rise and fall of my girlfriend ’s chest as she sleeps in my bed.

It's all I've been doing for the as forty five minutes as I silently observer as she fell asleep after our first love making.

After our passionate  moment I watched as she smiled at me whispering an almost inaudible 'I love you' before she pulled the gray sheet up to her chest as she allowed all her exhaustion to finally take charge.

She was amazing. By far the best experience I've ever had. Not that I'm comparing her. If I was all my past experience could never compare to her and how she makes me feel.

She's perfect.

Starting from her brown bouncy locks that reach to her waist. I couldn't help myself but yo run my hands through her hair as she did things to me that I swear to God just made my toes curls as she stared up at me with her big brown eyes that held so much secrets that the world would only judge her if they knew.

Her adorable nose the swung to the side when she was concentrating hard.

Her perfect lips that held a strong and powerful voice yet so soft and mesmerizing when she sang. And gosh those same lips that had my toes curling and my body shaking.... Jesus

And the list went on. Everything about my Laura was perfect.

Yet she's still broken.

When I feel like we were finally making progress with her self esteem thus happen.

I know Laura. She knows she's beautiful. Don't get he wrong but the problem about her is she doesn't know her worth.

She doesn't know she's worthy of the sun and the moons.  That she deserves to be loved and even to be in love.

We live in a messed up world where people think that if you're not beautiful you don't deserve love.

I never want laura to feel that way. She's been through so much and she's so strong.

I once read something and it says 'before something great happens, everything falls apart

I pray this us true because my baby has been through the worst.

As I continue to stare at her I watch as her small is slightly opened allowing small amounts of air out. A frown itched across her face causing my lips to turn down in a frown to see that even in her sleep she's miserable.

I sigh before slowing untangling our legs and moving her hand that us draped across my waist before getting off the bed to take a shower.

After my shower I changed in sweats and a purple hoodie before heading downstairs to make dinner for laura when she wakes up.

I looked up at the clock to see it just turned six before I heard the front door open and shut.

Three familiar faces strolled. When they saw me cutting up peppers they walked over to me mom and ally taking a seat while dad gave a squeeze on my shoulder.

”how is she?" Dad asked obviously referring to laura

The fact that two of my sisters were missing only told me that they where maybe spending the night at their boyfriends and since ally is single I guess she's always free.

I sighed before running a hand through my hair as I glared at the pepper. "She's sleeping... Atleast she isn't crying."

Of course I wasn't going to tell them she had stopped crying and screaming because instead she was screaming out my name in pure ecstasy as she reached her climax.

My mother sighed "We need to show her she's not alone. And I'm pretty sure she feels that way. No offence honey but a girl craves her mother." My mother spoke to me.

I shook my head telling her I understand. Before a thought came to me "She's seventeen. Will she be sent to a homes? ” I asked almost sick at the taught.

"No, we'll make sure of that. Your mother and I spoke and we'll adopt her after all she turns eighteen in four months. Why make her go through the pain of being sent to an orphanage." My father said reassuring me as a sigh left my lips.

"Dude." Allison called making me lift my head to her to see a smirk playing on her face as she wiggles her eyebrow "you're gonna be dating your adoptive sister." She said and I know she was only trying to lift my mood.

I rolled my eyes before turning to my parents. " how long does it take for everything to be completed? Will she have to stay in the orphanage till everything's ready?"

"Relax hon. Your dad and I have this under control. All we ask is for you to be at her side as she slowly heals."

I nodded as they left me to continue making Laura's dinner as I sighed.

Shit, I have to tell them about her dad.