Chapter 22

About a few seeconds later the huge doors to the building opened letting out hundreds of kids.

"I'll be right back." Ross said before getting out of car.

I watched from the backseat as kids walked up to Ross. The girls waving and some hugging him while the boys high fived him.

These children were freaking beautiful!

They were like kids from a high school drama series.

I was thankful that I didn't have to come out of the car.

I squirm awkwardly in me my seat making sure that no one saw me.

Then four girls came trotting through the crowd their skirt for their uniform a bit too short and well basically they looked like the plastics from mean girls.

Courtney Ran up to ross and he took her in his arms kissing her.

The other kids walked away as the four girls and a three boys surrounded Ross.

They talked for a short while before ross glanced back to the car.

No...

He smirked before walking to my door and pulling it open.

"Guys I'd like you to meet Laura." Ross said stretching his hand forward for me to take.

I stared with wide eyes before smacking his hands away.

"OUCH!" He quickly pulled it back rubbing his hand.

I slammed the door close.

I know.

Childish, but come on Ross not too long told me these people were basically going to judge me, They looked liked freaking gods and goddesses I wasn't ready to be frowned upon by them.

HOW DO I LOCK THISDAMN DOOR.

"Come on Laur, don't be shy. She's shy." He turned to them and smiled sheepishly. before ripping the door open.

This time he didn't stretch his hands, he gripped me by my wrist and pulled me out the car making me fall to his chest.

"There, now that wasn't so hard was it. Guys i'd like you to meet Laura." He smiled pulling me to his side.

Alright Laura, time to shine.

I slowly looked up and smiled awkwardly at them giving a short wave.

The three boys smiled and smirked at me while the girls...One was ginning, another looked me from head to toe, another stifled a laugh, while Courtney looked..I don't know she just had this really really good poker face on.

"Um,Hi." I said softly before shifting closer to ross side.

"Hello beautiful." One of the boys started before another pulled him back by his ear "Oh no you don;t."

Ross laughed at the boys antiques.

"Hello, I'm Bellamy." The one with dark curls said stretching his hands forwad "That retards Lucas and The quiet ones Mictchell, he doesn't say much." I took Bellamy's hand.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled before pulling away.

Now for the girls.

Oh God.

I turned to them.

"Um, Laura, this is Kimberly, AStrid and portia." Ross said pointing to them respectively.

I smiled.

They ket staring at me.

"You're that waitress at Butch's Diner."  Kimberly said chewing on gum.

Seriously.

"Uh, Yeah." I smiled.

Slowly a disgusted expression formed on her face and shifted more into ross' side.

"So what?, what she's pretty." Astrid said grinning.

Her nose ring really made her look intimidating.

"Courtney what're you gonna do about this." Portia said sassily turning to courtney.

"Guys come on on be nice." Ross said placing his hands firmly around my waist.

The girls eyes instantly zeroed in on ross' Arm.

"Hell naw." Portia said.

Ross' hand tensed for a second before they dropped.

"So you're the girl i've heard about." Bellamy said crossing his arms lookking at me.

I shruged.

You got this Laura, Don't let them intimidate you now.

"Ross can we speak for second." Courtney muttered breaking from ever glare at her boyfriend.

"Sure." Ross muttered before hesitantly moving away from me.

"I never took ross for the cheat-infront-of-your-face type of guy. Kimberly said looking at me.

"He's not cheating we;re just really good friends." I said.

"Yeah I know. That's how it starts." She said before turning to Glare at Bellamy.

Could she be more obviously that something went down between them.

I turned to the couple to see ross looking at courtney in her face as she spoke.

"Um, It was nice to meet you guys." I said before going into ross' car.

I sat their until they finished talking and said goodbye to their friends and got in.

Niether courtney nor ross spoke anything when they got in only leading me guess that they had an arguement.

"Babe i thought you were coming with the Lambo."Courtney said a while laterr.

Ross turned to her shortly before looking away an annoyed expression on his face.

"As you can see, I didn't." He rudely.

Awkwardddd!!!

Courtney turned to him "Well,Why didn't you?"

He breathed hard and took a while to reply "A lambo is a two seater Courtney, you know that."

Can sombody please get me outta here.

It was so awkward being around an arguing couple, I felt totally out of place, and the owrst part was, it think they were arguing over me.

Courtney mumbled something under her breath and that's how the entire car ride with Rourtney went.

Down right Awkward!