CHAPTER 1

TRAILER

"Ross are you sure?" The teacher asked eyes wide.

"Dude what're you doing?" his friend slapped him.

Ross Ignored him and turned to the teacher.

"Yeah, it's cool, I mean Melisa wants to change,and i'm sure Jessica's cool with me switching, so why not." He said assuring the teacher.

She stared at him for a moment before saying "Okay, Melisa, you'll pair up with Jessica while Ross takes Laura." She said.

Ross smiled at me one last time before taking his seat and received another smack in the head from his friend.

Class proceeded and the assignment was explained then dismissed I waited until the entire class was empty to leave.

As I walked down the hallway girls sprayed their perfumes at me and boys called me names  names like slut and whore.

but the story of how that came about is for another day.

When i walked down the corridor Ross was standing with his friends and followers.

"Dude why would you do that, that's like throwing you're self in garbage pit. shit stinks." Bishop said to his best friend.

"Dude chill, you guys were basically embarrassing her in front of the entire class."

"Did she looked like she cared, NO! because she knows it's the truth." Bishop responded.

"Hey there she is" Another said. 

I kept my head down and opened my locker.

"Hey slut, mind joining me in the boys room for a moment." One of his friends said before making all the others laugh

Piss off idiot.

"Shut up dude, j-just shut up." I heard Ross said.

Ignored them and continued shoving my books into the locker.

"Hey, It's Laura right." Ross said leaning on a locker next to me talking softly as if he was afraid to break me or something.

Holy shit that scared me.

Because i wasn't expecting him, my book fell on the floor.

"Umhm." I hummed before bending to pick my books up same time Ross did "I got it."

AT the same time a someone passed and slapped me on my butt making me fly right back up.

"Oh my-" I cut myself off looking in the direction the were tones of kids moving in that direction.

"Here."He said oblivious to what had just happened and handed me my  books.

I looked over at his friends to see them all just staring at us then i looked back.

"Um, thanks." I said. 

His eyes widened as if not excepting me to talk.

"Uh, yeah wow, you have a really nice voice." He said staring at me.

My eyes shot up to him, surprised at his statement.

I do?

"Um, Thanks..?" I said before looking back to the floor.

I had one more Class till it was time to go home.

"Yeah so uh, i was wondering when you wanted us to meet to start the assignment and where, i just figure the faster we get it done the better." He said rubbing his hands together.

Kids in the hall stopped and watched us talk, shocked.

"Um, it's totally up to you."I said looking back at him.

wow he was tall.

"Your place?" He asked

my eyes widened i began shaking my head furiously.

"No? oh okay n-not your please." He said watching me shaking his head too.

"How about my place?" He asked shoving his hands in his pocket.

His place?

Hell no does he think he could do something to me and get away with it.

"W-what about the library?" i suggested.

"Oh the library, that's cool, it's just that i was thinking about you, and i didn't want a public place where kids would stare and make you feel uncomfortable." He said.

Hmm.

He has a point there  Laura.

"Is their ever anyone home?"  I asked.

"Uh yeah, my sisters are taking a year off from University so they're home." He said.

"Okay...cool." I said nodding.

"So you'll come at my place?" He asked.

I nodded and he smiled.

"Great, so uh do you have a phone? you know so i could message you the address and call you when it comes to the assignment, and if one of us can't make it, because of bad weather or something, we could always do it talk over the phone." He said.

"Uh yeah."  i said before fishing for my phone which i saved up money to buy and handed it to him.

and he gave me his a expensive home.

I held it so tight afraid i'd make it fall.

When i finished we exchanged back phones.

"So i'll text you the address and info." He said slowly walking back to his friends.

I nodded and turned away.

I spoke to Ross Lynch!

way to go Laura, but you're still stink.

shut up.