CHAPTER 21

LOOK AT MY BABIES SLAYYYY!!!! DAMN!

YES I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THOSE OF YOU WHO CHOSE YOUR VARIOUS DISNEY STARS.

The next day, I was going straight at ross' place to get ready for the party.

"I hope you don't mind, but i have to pick Courtney up and drop her home." Ross said as he pulled out of the school's parking lot.

"No it's cool." I smiled at him.

Last night after my work and i got home Ross and I spoke on the phone for hours moving from one conversation to the other.

"What're you doing now?" He asked, His voice sounding raspy over the phone.

"The same thing i told you that i was doing just moments ago." I chuckled.

Our voices were soft as we spoke to each other.

"And what was that again." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I rolled my eyes " I'm lying in bed looking up at the ceiling and speaking to you."

He laughed softly "I know, I just like the way you say it."

I laughed "Say what?" 

"Just the way you said that entire sentence, It makes me smile. Say it again." He said

I snorted "Say what again?"

"When I asked what you're doing, what you answered and said; Say it." 

This boy is crazy.

I sighed smiling "I'm lying in bed, looking up at the ceiling and speaking to you." 

He chuckled softly "Any time you say it butterflies erupt in my tummy." He laughed

I laughed at him "You're weird."

"I know, it's just, it's what you say and how you say it, you just make me feel really nice."

I smiled at his statement and we feel into silence over the phone.

"How long have we been talking?" I asked before pulling the phone away to look at the screen.

It was twelve fifty six AM the next day.

"Oh my god Ross! we've been speaking for six hours straight!" I said alarmed

"I know." he chuckled.

I could hear shuffling through the phone.

I know he was on his bed too, doing just what i was doing.