Chapter 16

This chapter id dedicated to @KittyMusical2004 for always commenting sweet things.

__________________________________________________________

When Monday came i felt drain.

Finals were around the corner and I honestly couldn't believe that i'd be graduating and leaving highs school soon.

I had sent in my application (Or what ever you call it.) To Yale. And I've prayed everyday after that, that i'd get it.

I've been studying ever single night. I was determined to get into that university. All i needed was that scholarship.

I dragged my way to my second class of the day which i had with Ross.

I honestly tried to stay out of his way with him and his friends. I don't want what happens out of school make him feel like he's obligated to speak to me at school. His friends definitely didn't like me so i didn't want to make that harder for him.

I had my hoodie on so I pulled it down to my face quickly walked to my usual seat in the back of the class.

Everyone ignored me and continued talking like they usually do. Good, just the way i wanted it.

When the teacher walked in Ross did too.

He barely squeezed in and jumped in his seat causing me to laugh at his antics.

Class began and the usual class clowns made themselves fools and the other children laugh.

I stared at Ross' back.

The way he leaned unto the desk with his hand in fists under his chin. I could see a side view of his face as his eyebrows furrowed as he payed keen attention to what the teacher was saying as he ignored his friends who made themselves fools.

A small smiled made it's way on my face as I admired him from afar.

"Bishop will you shut up, or get the hell out of my class." The teacher shouted at him.

Everyone stifled their laughter as Bishop blushed embarrassed.

The intercom went off and the teacher was wanted in the office.

We had approximately twenty five minutes more left and the teacher told us to stay put till the bell rang.

The usual rebels walked out the classroom.

While couples coupled up and friends formed groups to talk.

Ross turned around in his chair and when he spotted me looking at him he sent a wink my way.

I blushed furiously and bent my head down as I pulled out my novel to read.

A few minutes into my reading my book was pulled away from me.

"Hey slut, long time no see." a group of girls asked pushing on shoulder.

No now. Not when Ross is here.

i Ignored them and began fiddling with my hands

It's not that i couldn't defend myself. Trust me I could. I had a temper not easily awaken, but when I was pissed off I had a hard time to calm down.

When i was younger their was this boxing ring in our community, The boys were like my older to me so they would teach me how to fight and defend myself.They're all in jail now.

They kept pulling and pushing my shoulder

"Would you stop." I Whispered.

"Why, you don't ever deserve to be at piss. you're filth. You need to be burnt." The ring leader said.

They were slowly getting every bodies attention.

I stood up and grabbed my bag, ripping my novel from one their hands and walking away just to be pulled back and thrown to the grown.

"Wow wow, chick fight!" Bishop shouting laughing and running up to us.

I groaned and got up.

Just breathe Laura, they're just trying to get at you.

They formed a circle around me.

I picked up my bag as Ross burst through the crowd getting in the middle with me.

"What is wrong with you people! Leave her alone!" He shouted at them.

Bishop had a pissed off expression "What's wrong with us? What's wrong with you?! Since when do you defend her? What are you banging her now so she asked you a favor to defend her." Bishop said to his friend Venom spilled from his tone.

"No ones banging Laura. Just leave her alone!" Ross shouted.

I didn't know what to do.

"No Ross, that's where you're wrong; Everyone's banging Laura." Bishop smirked making all the kids laugh.

And that's where things went south.

Ross made one step forward and gave Bishop a hard kick to his stomach making him fly into some furniture.

Crap.