Chapter 37

My life was- gosh there was just no words to describe how happy I've been lately. it was a happiness I don't think I've ever felt before.

My life was finally falling into place. I've finally graduated high school, I've been accepted into Yale where I'll be leaving for in two months with my amazing boyfriend who knows exactly how to make me smile.

And I felt like their was no one or thing that could take away from me.

Its been three days since I've graduated and got the letter from Yale and I'm on a date with Ross.

Right now he's stuffed two fries between his lip and gum to make fangs while he attempted and put off  a Dracula voice.

"You're goofy."I laughed at him.

"Muwa?" He asked pointing to himself.

"Yes you. " I chuckled

Ross has been nothing less than amazing. I know our relationship was still young and fresh but god, he's amazing. We do argue from time to time mostly about silly things but just something about him being mad turns me on.

"So, babe, I was thinking." He said grinning; going all Barry Allen  adorable on me.

"Uhuh?" I asked popping a fry in my mouth.

"Since we're a couple that's going to uni together. Its miles away from home so I was thinking, I spoke to my mom and dad and they're cool with it-i, uh,I was thinking the you and I...we could,uh, um move in together-well that's a substitute to living on campus. I think it'd be cool -but of course its totally up to you." He said nervously.

Ross was frigging adorable. His face was all red and his eyes were everywhere except mine as he played with his fingers.

His parents knew he was shitting  himself to ask me so they ran the idea by me. They had a house up their that was close to campus, so that way we wouldn't have to pay for dorms. Of course I didn't rush to answer. They said that the bills would be taken care if but if course they'd like us to get a side job to help with it, but hell they were rich and knew it was just to teach us responsibility.

I had already agreed but they said for ross' sake pretend thy never had the conversation.

I smiled at him "sure."

His eyes widened "wait, really?"

I laughed " yes, Ross, I'd love to to be your housemate."

"Oh my god, thank you babe! You have no idea how happy I am. It'll be so awesome well have movie and Nights and..." He went on and on about things we would do together.

But in the back of my mind came a major thought : what if we broke up?

Pushing it aside, I enjoyed the rest of the date.

--------
"It's official, Valerian is my favorite movie ever!" I laughed as we walked out the cinema hand in hand.

"Its cool, but in no way can it compare to avatar." Ross defended his beloved blue people.

"What-hell no." I said making him laugh out.

"Oh really you wanna try me?"

"I was so confused at first, was valerian the boy or the girl?" He laughed.

"Ross!" I laughed as I turned back on my phone.

"I'm serious, I thought the girl was staring, I was legit confused." He laughed.

I zoned out on his voice when I realized I had over thirty missed calls.

I stopped walking and read Brooks text which was my latest.

"*Laur, please answer, its an emergency, I m not getting u r Ross. Call me right away when u get this.*" - Brook.

"Everything okay baby?" Ross asked voice laced with concern as he took in my Worried expression.

"I'm about to find out."I said as I called brook, placing my phone on speaker.

"Laur!" Brook rushed voice called.

"What's going o-"

"Laura it's your mom, she's in ICU, she-she-" and Brooklyn brook down crying.

My phone dropped out of my hand as my body became numb.

No.

I saw a blurry ross pick up my phone and grabbed my hand as he hurriedly spoke to his sister, him pulling me towards his car as he asked for the hospital.

Please be okay mommy.