Chapter 32

Love the A&A pic.

I found my dress for prom. Its insanely pretty and I can't wait to show it to Ross. After all finding the right dress was hard. I tried on seventeen dresses.

It was a school day, the day before prom and Ross demanded that we ride to school together as a new couple. With much persuasion he finally got me to agree to it.

"I'm actually hurt that you find it dumb to be riding to school wit your boyfriend" Ross said with fake anger as he drove us

I chuckled "Its not that I find it dumb Ross. Its just- Ross when we were just friends I used to get my own ride to school. I just fins that not just because were together now means that you have to drop me to school. I'm okay with finding my own way." I said smiling.

"Yeah, I know but I want everyone to know were together now. Look... Laura, I know you're an independent woman. You like to get things done on your own. For a long time that's what you've been used to. But I want you to know I'm here now" he said taking my hand and lacing our fingers together as his other rest on the steerings.

"You've been taking care of your mom all this time. Let me take Care of you." He said.

My heart fluttered at his words and I couldn't help the blush.

"Ross, have I ever told you that you're an amazing person" I said lifting his hand to kiss his knuckles.

He grinned "Actually. No, to yet."

____________________

"Breathe Laur." Ross chuckled as we walked hand in hand through the school doors.

"everyone's starring." I murdered nervously.

he squeezed my hand before saying "that's 'cause you look beautiful babe. They can't take their eyes off you." He whispered in my ear causing shivers to run down my back.

His sister's had taken out my outfit for today saying its a new and improved laura for my first relationship.

I shook my head "they're looking at our hands and wondering why the hell were holding hands." I answered.

"Let's hive them something to look at." He said before lifting mY chin and smashing his lips to mine.

And there it was the forth of July. Was stomach erupting as it felt like every bone in my body turned to mush and my body ignited. All my brain cells confused. This is what Ross did to me.

The bell rang and we pulled away. He grinned down at me. "Wow." I breathed.

He kissed me briefly again " I dont think I'll ever get bored or used to doing that." He said before brushing away my hair from my eyes.

"I see you both finally grew some balls" Adelaide said behind us.

We turned around to see her leaning on a locker arms crossed and a smirk on her face.

"Hey Addy." Ross grinned at her. He wrapped his arm on my should before walking us over to her.

"Hey yourself. Congrats." She said hugging Ross.

He grinned.

She turned to me and smiled as she inspected me "I see you cleaned up pretty good."

I smiled  before looking at myself. I wore black skinning jeans. A floral vest and wedge heels. All in which the lynch sisters organized and mom curled my hair. "Thanks."

"Well we'll continue the congrats party later. Laura we'll be late for class." Adelaide said. we had physics together.

"Right." I said before turning to Ross. " see you next period." I smiled at him.

He hugged me tight to him.  "Let's hope first period runs out face."

I grinned before kissing him one last time.

Adelaide pulled me away down the hallway.

I turned around and waved to telling my boyfriend goodbye.